Post Your Recent Purchases!

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Reminds me of the Ed Wood classic...
Glen-or-Glenda-1953-movie-Edward-D.-Wood-Jr-6.jpg

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
I really like how that crossdressing tape proudly displays “Made In Japan” at the bottom. :kekeke:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
View attachment 66654

I've no idea how to use this it's been years since I played with rebirth. Time for some YouTube videos

This looks cool. My eldest is pretty musically inclined, been playing sax and flute in band and more recently piano. I got her an electronic piano/keyboard awhile back and she's really taken to it, but she's more interested in the non-traditional piano sounds....so started looking into synthesizers recently. Kind of overwhelming tbh, and definitely seems like a rabbit hole.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Okay, so something a little less weird.

eric1.jpg

eric2.jpg

I picked up these two laserdisc. They are both the same, but the seller didn't seem to want and break them up. Both new, sealed. I really only wanted one so I think I'll try and trade one over on AtariAge maybe, unless someone here just really wants one.

They are the laserdisc from the old interactive Atari 8-Bit computers store display. So back in the day they had a laserdisc player hooked up to one of the computers and you would watch the video and interact through the computer keyboard. Basically, the same technology used for stuff like Dragon's Layer. Anyhow I'll link a video of the contents of the discs below.

It's actually pretty lame.. but still.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
This looks cool. My eldest is pretty musically inclined, been playing sax and flute in band and more recently piano. I got her an electronic piano/keyboard awhile back and she's really taken to it, but she's more interested in the non-traditional piano sounds....so started looking into synthesizers recently. Kind of overwhelming tbh, and definitely seems like a rabbit hole.
MicroKorg is the answer.