Post Your Recent Purchases!

daytonausa

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
Namely got them for the cps2 but figured if I could use them for some steam games why not.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Analog sticks are the most gratuitous thing on retro controllers. And when one of these places forgets to put them on something - all the N64 guys jump on the comments section. I know people like them and use them for....something, but its retarded.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Analog sticks are the most gratuitous thing on retro controllers. And when one of these places forgets to put them on something - all the N64 guys jump on the comments section. I know people like them and use them for....something, but its retarded.
Even worse, the analogue sticks on that Saturn controller aren't even compatible with the few Saturn games that support analogue inputs. You still need an old 3D controller if you want to play those with analogue controls.

Garlic Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Even worse, the analogue sticks on that Saturn controller aren't even compatible with the few Saturn games that support analogue inputs. You still need an old 3D controller if you want to play those with analogue controls.
FFS

daytonausa

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member

Factually untrue.

Hold start and B to switch to or out of analogue mode on Saturn. Works on 3d pad games, videos already all over YouTube of people using it on them on their Saturns, switching between the two modes. Only game it doesn’t work as intended on is Sonic Jam (in 3d pad mode).

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Oh man, I hope you like 'em.
They look pretty gross to me.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Well duh Saturn pad
The regular Saturn pad is ace, the only pad I can play fighters on beside the NGCD pad.

That thing with the analog sticks just seems silly though. What is the point of having dual analog on a Saturn pad? If you're going to use with with a console that supports that then just use a PS4/5 or Xbox controller.

Johnny16Bit

Camel Slug
Nice. Still disappointed my VS bricked itself on its first FW update, I like the whole concept otherwise and the controllers are actually pretty good.