Post Your Recent Purchases!

alisonlm

Banned
I bought a game console JXD S7800b, it is an excellent device, whatever its use. Has a great CPU that provides full emulation capability to the device and performing other tasks on the Android system. GPU has a simple but fulfilling its function and shows its capability in more demanding games.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I bought a game console JXD S7800b, it is an excellent device, whatever its use. Has a great CPU that provides full emulation capability to the device and performing other tasks on the Android system. GPU has a simple but fulfilling its function and shows its capability in more demanding games.

This is an excellent impression of a spam bot!

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Had some of these for a while just haven't had time to really play them and post them. Thanks to Mike mjmjr25 for a good chunk of these carts.

Damn, that Pirates of Black Water is so much on my wanted list. I hate how it has tripled in price over a few years.

Last edited:

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Not messing around

Trade for my AES collection? :D j/k Very nice! And definitely worth a post.

Wow. You have good taste.

Very good selection of carts. I roll Japanese as well.

Thanks guys, these are my 10 favorite Neo games (plus Shock Troopers, but that never got a proper home release); I really wish I had different taste in this case as it would have kept me from having to sell a kidney. To make it even more painful, I started collecting English carts then I just couldn't get over how gorgeous the JP art is and switched midway through.

wow finally BTG and Maglord congrats bar81!

Thanks brother. Those were a nightmare to find. Magician Lord it seems that almost every cardboard box is beaten to hell for some odd reason – out of three I acquired, two were in bad shape but I got one that was in amazing shape (I kind of had to do this for all the cardboard box games but for ASO II and Nam 75 the boxes were always at least very good). I got lucky on MS early on, but BTG I've been after for over a year and a half. Received two bootlegs in that time; actually was about to give up, but I finally got someone to give it up (by a good margin my most expensive game purchase ever, but I just love that damn game).

And thanks for Slug 2 – you're one of the guys that made it happen :)

I have a feeling your pcb collection is a little more impressive though. ;) Congrats dude.

Thanks dude, much appreciated. Objectively, you're probably right, my PCB collection is way more expansive and is imo chock full of goodness (I'm now at 30+ PCBs and just added V-V to the collection for some added Toaplan goodness), but the Neo collection was much more painful to acquire given the low print runs of some of the games.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
Why? I understand something like laser disc's where they are considered by some to be superior to DVD...but VHS????

because you can record what ever you want with VHS recorders even videogames. I remember i used to rent DVDs for 1 day and recorder the entire Movies on a VHS including the bonus material. These days technology is moving fucking backwards as you need for everything a different device

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
because you can record what ever you want with VHS recorders even videogames. I remember i used to rent DVDs for 1 day and recorder the entire Movies on a VHS including the bonus material. These days technology is moving fucking backwards as you need for everything a different device

Buys conversions and bootlegs DVDs to VHS, why am I not surprised?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

:oh_no:

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
just take a moment to truly behold this thing; it should become immediately obvious why one would would desire to own such a machine.
it is just so out-and-out formidable looking in every conceivable way;

HS-U8010-31-121_zps2398b57b.jpg

HS-U8010-31-123_zpsd8d934d3.jpg

HS-U8010-31-125_zps1cee4106.jpg

HS-U8010-31-124_zps8d772a3a.jpg

HS-U805-5-1316_zpsf60aba6b.jpg

HS-U8053_zps5bfb69d6.jpg

- even it's remote is downright imposing;

HS-U805-5-1315_zpsb41cb2c9.jpg

HS-U8061_zpse5788a40.jpg

Last edited:

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
some of that wiring would look much cleaner and nicer with some zip-ties in place. i intend to be doing just that with mine.
it'll be a working showpiece, from within as well as from without...

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
some of that wiring would look much cleaner and nicer with some zip-ties in place. i intend to be doing just that with mine.
it'll be a working showpiece, from within as well as from without...

Why do the pictures say 2012. This is the recently purchased thread, not the purchased 2 years ago thread.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Why do the pictures say 2012. This is the recently purchased thread, not the purchased 2 years ago thread.

LoL. To be fair, I've had devices where the date was reset because the battery died and I was too lazy to set it.

bulletnyourass

noble trader

Picked these 3 systems up during the midnight COD Advanced Warfare release

Thanks to broken for the group buy.

Phillip

Last edited:

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
I got this in the mail today. It is a 1987 PVM-1271Q. It is a 600 line PVM and has both BNC RGB connectors and the CMPTR port. This monitor looks stunning, far better than a lot of PVM's from that era look like. Only problem with it is it look like it took a shock to one of the corners so a small part of plastic is cracked. other than that it is pretty much the retro look of the 80's combined with the picture quality you would expect from a 600 line pvm in the mid to late 90's.

NzqCPSw.jpg

ZmRFOou.jpg

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Glad to see that pvm made it thru shipping still alive.

I have a couple of 20 inch pvms that I need to build a rolling cart for.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Looks like his kid was messing with the TV setup too much :keke: