Post Your Recent Purchases!

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
The OBEY emulation days have come to an end:

CdmxSqDl.jpg

CD must wait 'til next year I guess. I love the color scheme of the Hori controller, but I don't know if it's worse than the official two-button.

Fantasy Zone... well, cute and affordable.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yeah, I have a one and a half year old daughter who likes to get into everything. Got to keep her out and safe...and protect my stuff.

Wait till she's 3. Those bars won't save you.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Yeah, I have a one and a half year old daughter who likes to get into everything. Got to keep her out and safe...and protect my stuff.

Better put some electricity on that fence to then. Kids these days never learn...

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
767lKNR.jpg

NzqCPSw.jpg

congrats. that TRINITRON logo they had then looks badass, just saying. also, that looks pretty damned fly for 1980's CRT tech.
bet that monitor cost one pretty-ass penny in it's day...

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
congrats. that TRINITRON logo they had then looks badass, just saying. also, that looks pretty damned fly for 1980's CRT tech.
bet that monitor cost one pretty-ass penny in it's day...

It actually died on me last night, crt just stopped powering on even though the monitor itself does. Hopefully I can fix it, if not it was amazing the whole 8 hours i had it.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Finally came in the mail today. I pre ordered this guy like 6 months ago.

I plan to create a instagram account just for pictures of this lil cutie going on adventures

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
It actually died on me last night, crt just stopped powering on even though the monitor itself does. Hopefully I can fix it, if not it was amazing the whole 8 hours i had it.

Dude...stop shipping crt monitors. You gotta be able to find one local.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Dude...stop shipping crt monitors. You gotta be able to find one local.

Shipping the monitor had nothing to do with its death and having it local would not have avoided it since it was working beautifully when i got it. The dude already refunded the $25 I paid for it anyway. PVM's are very difficult to get locally and most the ones that do pop up are in shit condition.

Last edited:

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J

shit, man... fingers crossed that you can successfully repair it. it's a great looking little unit... and hard to come by these days, i'd bet...

Last edited:

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Big day for me today. The last two games I needed for my SNES collection arrived:

Unfortunately I do not have the "big 3" so in many eyes this collection isn't complete, but for me I completed my goal. It has taken 10 years and has been a ton of fun collecting them all. Now all that time I spent hunting for games I can now spend playing them!

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
No it won't. Like with most collectors, the thrill of the hunt being gone just means you'll move to another platform :P. You'll be back.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Well, I do have plenty of imports still left on the list :) So there is still plenty of collecting to do, feels good to finish up this one though

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Got a big shipment of cool stuff in today :)

DSC01939.JPG

DSC01938.JPG

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
I purchase this one the last month, here in spain

and these i have bought this week:

I hope you all like it, regards