a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
16986871027_c7b6f4eaa7_c.jpg

Hell yeah! A canadian Genesis!:buttrock:

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Looks nice. Did you use magic eraser?

I'm always worried about the magic eraser scratching, so I always use this stuff:

67862_meguiars_plastx_polish.jpg

It always takes out any blemishes and smooths out any scrapes or gouges. They take a little extra work, but they eventually smooth out. It's really good for taking out any marks where another color of something that has scraped against it has left a mark. I've always had good luck with it and it doesn't leave more scratch marks trying to get rid of the marks. It works great on the type of plastic the SNES shell is made of. I wouldn't recommend it on anything glossy though as it will leave fine swirl marks. Also, I apply it only by hand with a microfiber towel.

Last edited:

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Adventures of Lolo (famicom):

GdJmJ4A.jpg

It's the equivalent of Adventures of Lolo 2 (US), with different, harder levels. When the family got a NES, everyone was into it. My mom didn't play many games, but she really got into Bomberman and Lolo. We've gone back and replayed the US releases a few times over the years so I'm excited to have a new one. For comparison, here's level 1 in the US:

9mFFWcQ.jpg

And level 1 in Japan:

FIXmLQE.jpg

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
The Lolo games were great, I'm not surprised they were dumbed down for stupid Americans.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I just got back from Japan this past Friday. Here is all the stuff i brought back with me.

I bought the Jojo's used for like $15 but everything was in the box and it was all sealed

Got a decent deal on the twin famicom. The Disk portion doesn't work, hence the deal.

Here is the non-gaming stuff

This was the only berserk thing i saw while in Japan. Very upsetting. I would have dropped tons of money on Berserk stuff

Took a trip to the studio Ghibli museum. It was pretty magical

This deserves its own picture. It was only 500 yen. Figures are everywhere in Akihabara, and many are pretty cheap

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
NICE HAUL !!! the Valis series, einhander and Gutsu Figure are fantastic pieces among the treasure pile! Jealious bout the GHILBLI museum trip thou !

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Thanks to julencin2000:

2598ps2.jpg

r9gbdh.jpg

I was looking for Sengoku 3 for a long time, but Ebay prices are just crazy. Now i got all the Sengoku games spread across 3 Neo Geo systems: the first on AES, second on CD and now third on MVS.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

Fundookies!

Dude! Play some

Hagane
Super Earth Defense Force
Tiny Toons Buster's Loose
Batman Returns
Tetris Attack
Mickey Mouse Great Circus Mistery
Super Turrican 1 & 2
Sonic Blast Man 2
TNMNT both
Weapon Lord
Thunder Spirits
R-Type III

Just a few of the top of my head to get you started, so much awesome waiting for you! If you need the romset I could send you a SD card loaded as long as you pay for it and shipping. I can't wait for my MEGA Everdrive to get here, it's gonna be off the hook!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
We should have a Neo Turf Masters thread with all the different courses, let's all put up our scores and rack it up with Nancy!!!

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
unnamed[1].jpg
Some stuff I have just acquired that have come in over the last two week's or so. I'm still waiting on Crystal Castle's, Space Shuttle and River Raid ][ for the good ole' Atari 2600!!!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Nice score, lachlan.

Cheers!

Fundookies!

Dude! Play some

Hagane
Super Earth Defense Force
Tiny Toons Buster's Loose
Batman Returns
Tetris Attack
Mickey Mouse Great Circus Mistery
Super Turrican 1 & 2
Sonic Blast Man 2
TNMNT both
Weapon Lord
Thunder Spirits
R-Type III

Just a few of the top of my head to get you started, so much awesome waiting for you! If you need the romset I could send you a SD card loaded as long as you pay for it and shipping. I can't wait for my MEGA Everdrive to get here, it's gonna be off the hook!

You know I'm going to try all those! I have fond memories of R-Type III too so it's going to be a blast! I was just wondering about roms, I keep hearing about them needing the correct header? Enjoy the MEGA Everdrive man, Might even get into that once I get tired of the SNES.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
omg muchiaz, you brought a ton of good stuff.

Thanks to julencin2000:

Spoiler:
2598ps2.jpg

r9gbdh.jpg

I was looking for Sengoku 3 for a long time, but Ebay prices are just crazy. Now i got all the Sengoku games spread across 3 Neo Geo systems: the first on AES, second on CD and now third on MVS.

Enjoy it!! :buttrock:

Time for some fun!

That was fast, post your impressions about it when you can.

About romz, lachlan, have a look at Ninjainspandex's post here.

Last edited: