Post Your Recent Purchases!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Was that a really good deal wyo?

That's actually something I don't get, considering you have every game. Are you planning to go the full kit route now?

I would have spent that money on CPS1

It was not a steal but it was a solid deal. I am up to 90+ kits now, so yeah, why not? ;)

However, if it came down to this or a pile of NOS condition CPS1 kits/boards, I'd choose the CPS1 but that type of thing just doesn't happen.

With the odd exception such as Snatcher recently, I no longer buy the individual games I'd like because the market is ruined. It's go big or go home at this point.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It's snatcher...come the fuck on! Oh wait...you haven't even tried it, lol.

I remember playing Space Adventure Cobra on Sega CD, I wanted to beat that game so fast...the game IMHO sucked badly but I love Cobra, he's my favorite character...ever! So I owed myself that.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
It's snatcher...come the fuck on! Oh wait...you haven't even tried it, lol.

I remember playing Space Adventure Cobra on Sega CD, I wanted to beat that game so fast...the game IMHO sucked badly but I love Cobra, he's my favorite character...ever! So I owed myself that.

I am playing it man...currently saved on my Sega CD RAM cart. I dig the style of the game but underneath the enticing veneer, it's pretty basic stuff. Probably why no one except pre-hipster nerds cared when it came out.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
I am playing it man...currently saved on my Sega CD RAM cart. I dig the style of the game but underneath the enticing veneer, it's pretty basic stuff. Probably why no one except pre-hipster nerds cared when it came out.

Its a visual novel right? I can't imagine its so good its worth $600 when you can get Clannad or Steins; Gate for a lot less.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Its a visual novel right? I can't imagine its so good its worth $600 when you can get Clannad or Steins; Gate for a lot less.

LOL. Please stop talking about things you know nothing about. Snatcher has more meat to it then the normal visual novel. It's also not made for weeaboos only.

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
Wyo I hope you have a light gun it ads to the hole experience, makes the shooting parts easier for me.
I keep snatcher in my memories as a great game, sold it a while ago but a great experience when I played it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^ Wow, you just jizzed all over that N64, lol...

Snatcher, like Cobra is a game you just play once and move on...I guess you can make your money back?

Last edited:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Original Senko no Ronde DUO artwork

C24579B8-D1F7-4447-A9C0-4E58F9161DD6_zpsngiqyifs.jpg

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Bomberman isn't pictured, but here are the other games:
img56f31bd7f2359_l.jpg

I recognize Outrun, Vigilante, and Populous. I don't know what the other three are.

And it was 7 games, not 8

Oh man, the top left, I love The Kung Fu. It's such a goofy Kung Fu/Spartan X type game. There are some secret attacks in the game though which make it cool to learn. Later bosses are total beasts.

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
Recently got a CPS-2 with multikit and a Raspbery Pi 3. Thanks Broken
ywI8a8r.jpg

The multikit was a bit of a fixer-upper, but after many utterances of "shit" and "fuck" and first degree burns on my fingers, my efforts were finally rewarded.
XMdZ4rD.jpg

Time for some 3 button Street Fighter. Everybody is Balrog!
EoP4TuN.jpg

The Raspberry Pi is going to become a portable emulator box.

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
WE

WUZ

KINGZ

WE SLAYED DRAGONZ AND SHEEEEIT

TFL1wXt.png

de-suicided it and added a battery holder. Just streamed a couple playthroughs, works like a charm. Gonna get a completion video using every char :D.

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
CPS2 multi a reality, so awesome!

Hell yeah, I'm really happy about this thing. Even though my control panel limits my game choices, the available library is still pretty damn awesome.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the D&D games use the JAMMA edge for the 4th button. They're perfect in a Neo cab.
I still refuse to drill holes in the CP. That's one place I'll never go.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Get a spare CP and go to town. They have them every now and then on ebay, all rusty and beat up, but you can restore it and make it a 6 button, use the harness and everything. Just plug unplug candy style and you're all set.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I believe it's a very common cart color for MSX along with transparent blue, is it not? at least my MSX copy is that same green color.
Yeah, my MSX is also that colour. I had 3 at one point from a lot and all were the transparent green colour.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk