Post Your Recent Purchases!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Man, wyo, where do you get all this stuff? they look very nice. Are them all complete and minty? Also, 3 MS kits? you need one for every room like another member around here? :keke:

You got it.............(my friend, you sound jealous :D)
Alec-Baldwin-Glengarry-Glen-Ross-Rolex.jpg

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Not really jealous man...if that's your cup of tea, perfect, I am fine with a single copy of every game I like on MVS format and that's it. Have some commons on homecart because...just because.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
why is it this has become THE defense of "big timerz"? There is no indication anyone is jealous of your stuff... get a grip and answer to the real issues.

Not really jealous man...if that's your cup of tea, perfect, I am fine with a single copy of every game I like on MVS format and that's it. Have some commons on homecart because...just because.

Insecurity has it's defences you see.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
why is it this has become THE defense of "big timerz"? There is no indication anyone is jealous of your stuff... get a grip and answer to the real issues.

Do Do do do do do do do do Do do do do do do do do do do do do~~~:keke::keke::keke:

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Okay, so I recently scored an AES Lot for a steal. It hasn't arrived yet (as I had just bought it 2 days ago), but I was wondering if their is any cheap titles for the AES that is worth owning that isn't a Samurai Spirits or Garou Densetsu (Fatal Fury) game. Their's plenty on the MVS, but i know that isn't the case for the AES, considering how fucked the collecting scene is for it.

You should get Magician Lord if it's not too expensive. In my opinion, that's a must have year one title.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I hope the conversation on here goes better than the one with my wife.

You're just gonna have to tell her that you're planning to flip big time the duplicates...maybe that will make her feel better.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Got me a white PC Engine, a three port multi tap, three controllers, a PSU, an RF switch, and 8 games (most notably Bomberman 94) for about $130 shipped.

I already have a US TG16 and TurboExpress with some of the essentials (Bonk 1 and 2, Galaga 90, Blazing Lazers, Bloody Wolf, Legendary Axe, etc)

I also have the RGB board from db electronics that works for both the PCE and TG16, so I'm set.

I want to get a Duo-R some day but I can never get a good price.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nice, I think 130 is ok depending on the games, but even just 3 controllers alone are about half the money if not more so I think you did well. Congrats!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I hope the conversation on here goes better than the one with my wife.

Just tell your wife that those "boxes" will go away pretty soon.
You got my address so let me know the shipping. I will surely take a good care of them for you :mr_t::mr_t::mr_t:

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
I'm curious how good you think it is. Been thinking of picking up a conversion but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Ironclad is freaking amazing. The graphics are awesome, the music is outstanding, and the gameplay is addicting. What is also cool is the fact the game has branching paths, adding tons of replayability. It is definitely worth getting on the AES or MVS, but for the AES I would say hit up the guy who sells them on Aliexpress so no pre-existing AES games have to die. I don't know the quality of his stuff though, and I am still very curious. As for MVS, you can probably find one pre-made for around $80-$100. Or, if you are crafty enough, you can save some money by making one out of a Puzzle Bobble bootleg.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Nice, I think 130 is ok depending on the games, but even just 3 controllers alone are about half the money if not more so I think you did well. Congrats!

Bomberman isn't pictured, but here are the other games:
img56f31bd7f2359_l.jpg

I recognize Outrun, Vigilante, and Populous. I don't know what the other three are.

And it was 7 games, not 8

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Well aside from Bomberman. Dragon Spirit, Outrun and Vigilante are pretty cool.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Was that a really good deal wyo?

That's actually something I don't get, considering you have every game. Are you planning to go the full kit route now?

I would have spent that money on CPS1