Post Your Recent Purchases!

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Wasn't a troll, I'm very serious.
He is saying bro due to the fact that many people who get these over night collections usually are shelf Queens or attention whores who always want to show off what they got in a magical batch of games they got from some supposed retard who didn't know what they had.

But yeah... have you played all those sega and snes games?

Last edited:

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Bought another AES stick. Now I'm just waiting for my Omega order to get finished. :-)

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Got a stick for SFV PC:

vATaARV.jpg

Most recent version with native PC support and updated buttons. I like it!

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Not really "recent" purchases. More of recent rediscovery.

This wkend I was visiting family and went digging through some boxes I haven't touched in 15+ years. The Zelda map is priceless to me. As its well worn from my kid self oh so many years ago. It's getting framed.

Also waiting for a scart cable for the Saturn so I can confirm if these old loose cd games work or need refinishing.

f65812c59d6e2da6f2243d4408f0af24.jpg

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Dat oval button Saturn. Those pads were kinda uncomfortable, glad they released the Jp pads later. Hope the games work, you've got a couple of fun ones from what I can see.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
He is saying bro due to the fact that many people who get these over night collections usually are shelf Queens or attention whores who always want to show off what they got in a magical batch of games they got from some supposed retard who didn't know what they had.

But yeah... have you played all those sega and snes games?

I've played 80% of them. I've played most of them when I was younger as well. There's a few titles I simply won't have a chance to really play. Like the RPGs or strategy games. I don't really have the time to complete those. Which is why I'll end up selling or trading those for shooters or beatem ups

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
I decided to skip my usual Monday morning fishing trip to drive a couple hours to Games Ahoy! and grab this...

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Had a few extra bucks this month and picked up this In The Hunt board off KLOV...

20160830_000446.jpg

Chromizone

n00b
I've owned a dozen jamma cabs and probably 6 proper MVS cabs over the years, the first cabinet I ever bought was an Aladdin's Castle cabinet with a one slot mobo and Last Resort cart in it. It was later stripped of its side art, painted Neo Geo red, and I put Neo geo side art decals on it, and it was later sold to a friend. But I've always missed that cab style, so after selling every coin-op machine I've ever owned when I moved into my apartment and living without arcade machines for months, I recently found another Aladdin's Castle cabinet for sale and couldn't resist.

Also has a one slot mobo - came with samurai shodown IV and mini marquee. I have League Bowling in at the moment. I've been a lurker for years but never really participated on these forums, but I felt like sharing.

sMPicwm.jpg

Last edited:

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Recent pickup... a V-Saturn RG-JX2 to join my increasing tower of imports. Always wanted a V-Saturn model 2. I just love the two tone case and brightly colored power & reset buttons.

28731945403_a5b8b38692_b.jpg

TurboDuo at last

I don't know where to say it, since my girlfriend and even friends don't get the full meaning of this.
I finally found a complete and like new TurboDuo US with everythung it was bundled with back 24 years ago. Just need to share it.

IMG_20160830_214951.jpgIMG_20160830_214644.jpg