Post Your Recent Purchases!

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Not really a comics book collector, but I've always been a fan of this Franco-Belgian western series.

Picked these up for $10 total.

p9pJ7Fy.jpg

Fuck Yeah! Blueberry! One of the best western comics ever made and drawn by Moebius no less

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
And since that machine has 64K of ram, it will run nearly everything with the exception of some of the Euro demos that require 128K or more of ram.

This sentence sounds so strange in 2017. I do understand the context of course, but it sounds strange still.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Thanks to another member I was finally able to track down a copy of Money Idol Exchanger. This is the last of my major MVS wants. Whoooo!

93c8554b28cf38881fa25f4bc847e85d.jpg

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Thanks to another member I was finally able to track down a copy of Money Idol Exchanger. This is the last of my major MVS wants. Whoooo!

So very jelly. Nice schnuth!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I liked how the counciler's name was "Millie Dew".

I can't remember it. But I do recall a sleazy vibe that just didn't sit well with me. I would have been really young.

I guess I should rewatch it. Randy Quaid is great!

Also, Bubba Ho-Tep is fucking awesome!

Nice score on the MPE, schnuth.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
I won a giveaway drawing from FocusAttack.com and the majority of the prize arrived today! All that's left to come is Marvel VS Capcom Infinite once it gets released...

11RtS7g.jpg

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Fuck Yeah! Blueberry! One of the best western comics ever made and drawn by Moebius no less

Yeah, Moebius is amazing. One of the few comics creators I have a real appreciation for. I've never read Blueberry, since it's not nearly as psychedelic as his other stuff, though. I'm currently reading the new English translation of The World of Edena.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
I won a giveaway drawing from FocusAttack.com and the majority of the prize arrived today! All that's left to come is Marvel VS Capcom Infinite once it gets released...

Awesome! What a nice set up to win :) I'm totally pumped for Infinite. Congrats!

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
This board runs Focus Attack prize drawings...and sometimes they even show up.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

11RtS7g.jpg

Glad to see another member win a FA drawing. And glad u received it, I'm still waiting for my barcade

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
7H7StR7.jpg

Not sure how the MV-1 and MV-1FZ got into my Singer IZEK shot, but they are slightly more recent purchases. ;)

FZ doesn't work tho'

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
7H7StR7.jpg

Not sure how the MV-1 and MV-1FZ got into my Singer IZEK shot, but they are slightly more recent purchases. ;)

FZ doesn't work tho'

Have you checked to make sure the motherboards aren't bootlegs too?

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
Have you checked to make sure the motherboards aren't bootlegs too?
You jest, but yes, actually. The only person who ever suspected any of it as bootleg was the previous owner. Obviously he was way off. Our next encounter went even better:
http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzQXTTHzdCI

As fresh as I am to MVS collecting, I wasn't comfortable concluding that he, an owner for several years, was wrong... at least not without your confirmation that I wasn't missing anything.

No boots.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
This one's for Kid Panda

Latest MVS entry. Finally got this one.

PULSTAR.jpg

I also got a Pulstar. I found it here in Japan even though it has a US label. Ran me about $220 USD which isn't too bad these days.

IMG_2310.JPG

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
YOU GET A PULSTAR!!! YOU GET A PULSTAR!!!

PULSTAR FOR EVERYONE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Sweet pickups guys!