Post Your Recent Purchases!

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Was just checking feebay they have 2 and 3 out from what I found. But 3 was the best. Best soundtrack. Best game.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
rall7039. He had 100% positive feedback with 783 positives. I wasn't expecting Tecmo World Cup to be a bootleg...who bootlegs soccer games? Die Hard wasn't a boot incidentally.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
rall7039. He had 100% positive feedback with 783 positives. I wasn't expecting Tecmo World Cup to be a bootleg...who bootlegs soccer games? Die Hard wasn't a boot incidentally.

BITD soccer games were really popular in Europe, and Italy was one of the major arcade market due to tourist locations.
Wasn't uncommon seaside streets with 5-6 big arcade rooms in a row, and still exist people with warehouse literally filled with cabs/pinball.
It wasn't a very regulated activity so I assume it left space to many shady business.

There were more drug dealers than Daytona USA twin cabs, so I bet nobody checked the provenance of the PCBs...

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
Just got an arcade machine (april 1st) and a game gear (march 31st) (this one has a problem with the screen flat cable, I just hope to fix it).arcade.jpgGame gear.jpg

Last edited:

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
PCE Double Dragon 2 is well worth a play. I remember it driving me mad years ago trying to find a mint and complete copy. Just one of those titles that seemed thin on the ground or beat up if you found it.

doubledragon001.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea DD is one of those overlooked pce games. It's overshadowed by the nes/fc games but it has a certain charm to it. I think it's a good game. Weird looking sprites like radiantsvgun mentioned but the game plays and sounds great.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
again, nice pick up, corey. i'm guessing your saturn has arrived. those jap saturn games are soo pleasing to the eye.

Not yet, I've been playing them on my US Saturn with an Action Replay. Should be coming soon with another Saturn stick. Now I just need a second Dreamcast stick and I'll be good lol. I'm absolutely terrible with my money though :lolz:

Sega32Bit

n00b
Bought another NeoSlot with fatal Fury 2, the cart works but the board is dead, something for me to fix this weekend.

Attachments

• _20170406_214250.JPG
    _20170406_214250.JPG
    573.3 KB · Views: 378

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Double Dragon 2 looks like a lot of fun on PCE. Those cut scenes are great.

The one I'm really keen to play is Prince of Persia, I played the MS-Dos game daily growing up.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Huge thanks to Lions3 for the personalized LCD case...

Looks even better in person! :buttrock:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That looks BOSS, good going, congrats on the multi CPS2, color me jealous.