Post Your Recent Purchases!

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Well... it could be the free version which wouldn't really be violating the Unibios terms and conditions as it isn't being redistributed or sold as a single item but as part of a complete package.

Yup its the free version. Says so on boot up

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It's unauthorized redistribution per Razoola's terms of use. You are allowed to download the free version for personal use only.

The difference is that it isn't a personal sale but it's in a grey area I think.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
gy1rp6N.png

b2ukJah.png

GwUsaxr.png

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
Spoiler:
Karou wants his camera back.
:D
then what quality would i have that delivers similar to late night shitty informercials or snuff movies?
yep, been a good day, grabbed of bottle of gin for shits and giggles.
same routine, all complete. :p

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Those look like bootlegs, amiga. Did you check the "monetary ID" on the discs?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I also buy random shit like amiga does... HOWEVER, at least i have the courtesy of not posting it on this forum.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
seems i'm lacking that courtesy, as you're not staffs, so nana...nana..na! there! :p
a giant fuck you to the arseholes that have a stick up rectums with FOOKall better to do, here's more random shit to show how unfriendly i truly am. :D
the shmups are doubles given because of buying SH2 and bouncer for ten gbp...that are doubles i know i can flip a slight profit, after disk integrity naturally, beat that.
just carol (i'd BANG that) vorderman and battel arena toshinden are the two in my library that are unique..

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
SCAMMER status CONFIRMED! :D
Calling people scammers without anything to back it up is frowned upon here. This has been reported to the mods as you are attempting to damage my market reputation.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
note to denizens:
you set a BAD example and offer zero incentive to assimilate into a collective HIVEMIND...
not that's the end result warrants it!
cram your jurasmidicion up your arse. :D

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
note to denizens:
you set a BAD example and offer zero incentive to assimilate into a collective HIVEMIND...
not that's the end result warrants it!
cram your jurasmidicion up your arse. :D

Why are you even here?

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
^^ i'm a SCAMMER.
no evidence or proofs to that effect. (counting on human nature and subsequent greed to take the worst to heart, as always predictable.)
so keep in mid i'm worse than anybody here regarding sales, i RIP OFF! :p
better standing than tardo to be sure. :D