Post Your Recent Purchases!

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
C'mon panda 2 aren't lol.
Impressed with the N64 version of resi 2 BTW, amazing how much has been squeezed onto the cart.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
C'mon panda 2 aren't lol.
Impressed with the N64 version of resi 2 BTW, amazing how much has been squeezed onto the cart.

Yea RE2 is like a miracle, that's one cart I will always keep for sure.

cat

Dezaemon 3d is pretty shit though, it's a design your own shooter game with 2 shooters ready for you to play, the quirky rabbit themed one is fun for about 10 minutes and the other is a top down raystorm kind of effort that's just bland and boring.
Forget about the design bit as well, it's all in japanese, i've no idea what to do.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Heard really good things about this one from folks who have played the Japanese version released a while back...

New1_30743067_2081747952082602_1399130702418542592_n_zpsqiwej6eg.jpg~original

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Nice! It looks better in your pictures than in those posted by the seller. The only thing I reacted to was the awkward placement of the power button. Seems to be really high in relation to the ports. Might be the angle, though.

Oh no I agree with you, the power button would have been nicer if it were vertically centered. Luckily since the case is semi-transparent, I can see why it's positioned where it is haha.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Heard really good things about this one from folks who have played the Japanese version released a while back...

New1_30743067_2081747952082602_1399130702418542592_n_zpsqiwej6eg.jpg~original

Yesssss! I'm really looking forward to picking that version of Y6 up as well. I want those glasses and ice stones. nice touch with the Kazuma figma. I have mine set up in a mini arcade machine diorama much like the ones you put together.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Dezaemon 3d is pretty shit though, it's a design your own shooter game with 2 shooters ready for you to play, the quirky rabbit themed one is fun for about 10 minutes and the other is a top down raystorm kind of effort that's just bland and boring.
Forget about the design bit as well, it's all in japanese, i've no idea what to do.

I'm sure you can find a guide.

The best Dezaemons were on the Saturn and PS1, the rest are shit.

Kids has those 100 shooters on the second disc.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
nuked all prior image attachments for the sake of account alloted space. (and reduced profile due to bandwidth concerns.)
okay, another sexy haul.
the psp is the 1000 with ir I/O socket, gripped two extra ps2 nw card parts to make them compatible with sata harddisks.
can't go wrong with an extra Y.Pb.Pr. channel box, mechanical.
used to have a kasumi doll some time ago, gave it away like a twat!
now i have one back, just this one is a counterfeit, the hair tips joined is a first telltale sign.
at she comes wrapped in plastic so i can go wild with the multiple miggs sessions. :p
the wii came softmodded da$h @ 4.2e, with Y.Pb.Pr. and CVBS cables not in the image, couldn't fit em.
so, yeah. (downloading roflcopter image, nice one, cheers!)

Attachments

• SCP-0003.JPG
    SCP-0003.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 250

cat

I forgot about that. But the Saturn version is still hands down the best of the bunch with the og PS1 release behind it.

I didn't even know it was part of a series of games, i juat bought it because it was cheap, and a shooter.
The options are totally over my head when it comes to the make your own shooter part, i'm a lazy man and would struggle even with a guide to help me TBH.
I googled the game last 2 day's and there's a 3rd unlockable game on the cart that you can access via a code.
Look's worse than the other 2.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
nuked all prior image attachments for the sake of account alloted space. (and reduced profile due to bandwidth concerns.)
okay, another sexy haul.
the psp is the 1000 with ir I/O socket, gripped two extra ps2 nw card parts to make them compatible with sata harddisks.
can't go wrong with an extra Y.Pb.Pr. channel box, mechanical.
used to have a kasumi doll some time ago, gave it away like a twat!
now i have one back, just this one is a counterfeit, the hair tips joined is a first telltale sign.
at she comes wrapped in plastic so i can go wild with the multiple miggs sessions. :p
the wii came softmodded da$h @ 4.2e, with Y.Pb.Pr. and CVBS cables not in the image, couldn't fit em.
so, yeah. (downloading roflcopter image, nice one, cheers!)

Good thing you put your forum handle in the pic, or someone might have stolen your photo. :thevt:

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
^^ fuckin POS eat a 12 gauge...
it's to prove that each time i post images, it's not a fraud.
helps to reduce BASELESS accusations from the topier squads. :D
this account is genuine.
and so what if i nuked my previous shit, like it's your problem, or gaff! (not like i think the way some do.)
piss off! :mad:

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Good thing you put your forum handle in the pic, or someone might have stolen your photo. :thevt:

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.
If you feel compelled to tag photos of your pickups on a forum out of fear you’ll be called a poser, you’ve achieved gutter-trash status.

Oh, and don’t forget to retort with your insults or proclamations to fuck off, because that’s the predictable and insipid type of thing an anti-social person with no self esteem or purpose in life would do.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
okay, henceforth to another excellent haul of rarities of which you ferrel fauns cannot achieve this level after which
thusly it is a DREAMCAST VIBRATION PACK I bet all of you gun smackers know this as the JUMP PACK you cannot refute my statements
as the next collectionable contains sealed in plastic it is better than yours, NBA Showtime. examinationing the cover provides previously unforseeable proof of legitumcy with OFFICIAL NBA PRODUCT holozone.
finally, electron producing official SEGA GENESIS product, validity verified with comparison of serial numbers on internal BCP boards

Ig65lBe.jpg

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
you are giving Karou a run for his money amiga for worst picture quality.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
oh, JESUS!!
are some so dense, it was a pitiful attempt at sarcasm, i saw the print up, just taking the piss as he does. :p

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
okay, henceforth to another excellent haul of rarities of which you ferrel fauns cannot achieve this level after which
thusly it is a DREAMCAST VIBRATION PACK I bet all of you gun smackers know this as the JUMP PACK you cannot refute my statements
as the next collectionable contains sealed in plastic it is better than yours, NBA Showtime. examinationing the cover provides previously unforseeable proof of legitumcy with OFFICIAL NBA PRODUCT holozone.
finally, electron producing official SEGA GENESIS product, validity verified with comparison of serial numbers on internal BCP boards

Ig65lBe.jpg

Crack open that showtime and play me.

I guarantee you'll get your ass beat.