Post Your Recent Purchases!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Thanks man.

The guy who makes the GG Aleste repros... does he have a website? I got my copy from Chris' Windy Gaming site. I'd love to see what else he offers.

im carrying all the ones he currently makes. that repro section is all of and only his stuff. he does not have his own site currently.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I bought a PVM-20M2MDU which got here last night. Except the nimrod did not put any padding in the box. Thing got smashed to shit. He did not even mark the box as fragile. It is a shame because the display was ultrasharp, looked amazing except for the rainbow shit caused by the damage.

Did you happen to buy that PVM from a guy in San Diego? I have a buddy who bought that exact same model PVM from a guy last year, and he also shipped it horribly. It functionally survived the trip, but suffered a bit of cosmetic damage. He got lucky.

city41

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Did you happen to buy that PVM from a guy in San Diego? I have a buddy who bought that exact same model PVM from a guy last year, and he also shipped it horribly. It functionally survived the trip, but suffered a bit of cosmetic damage. He got lucky.

gah, I just bought a PVM from a guy in San Diego. therightstuff619? He has really good feedback, although one person did receive an LCD monitor that was shattered :(

Skips

Belnar Institute Student

This dude was from Virginia. I called "Rick" like they told me to and he's on "vacation". These guys are going to be pissed come tomorrow. They filed a claim with UPS and UPS was about to give them a refund. I called the store they shipped from and sent them all the pictures. They instantly denied his shipping refund (he paid $109 to ship it). Apparently he failed to mention the poor pack job or lack of fragile markings. I'm giving the guy until monday then escalating it to have eBay force the refund. Needless to say "Rick" sounded pretty shady on the phone and was trying to get me off of it as soon as possible. unfortunately even if the tube itself still worked right this case is so trashed I would not want to use it. Luckily I might have someone else willing to sell me another PVM, just gotta wait to get my money back.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Japanese Dragon's Crown LE

August2013_1_zpsf6f16c42.jpg

Some more Neo art! Front/back...

August2013_4_zps6a29c99e.jpg

August2013_5_zps187722ae.jpg

stuff

August2013_3_zpsf2a7a47b.jpg

DOH!!!

August2013_2_zpsbcad15d1.jpg

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Finally, after 20+ years of wanting one since I laid eyes on one as a wee 10 year old, I have a 4-slot big red MVS in my possession. Manufactured 7/13/91 according to the date on the inside.

Poor thing needs some restoration as the particle board and paint on the sides of the cabinet are kinda fucked up, but all the important stuff works, sans the marquee lighting.

Now to buy some cheap(ish) MVS kits...

Last edited:

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
My 3rd AES console. Couldn't pass it up was a low serial number US model
image_zpsc020b03d.jpg

Got these for free from my friends at a local game shop I do repairs for(only reason I got these for free was they were also broken lol simple repair and I'm happy it was a easy fix :) )
image_zps87352bcf.jpg
I did an AV stereo mod to the colecovision

Add on to the colecovision I got
image_zps923a52d2.jpg

Some games I picked up in the past month
image_zps0643955f.jpg
Us world Heroes 1 and 2
Earthbound
R-type for the SMS
Fist of the North Star for nes

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
R-Type for the SMS is actually really fun, one of the best games for the system actually.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
R-Type for the SMS is actually really fun, one of the best games for the system actually.
I always wanted to play it and was eyeing that R-type at the shop my buddy owns for about 2months and every time I said ill get it next time lol. and finally today got it and actually like this version it seems identical to the turbo grafx port.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
The Fist of the North Star game for the NES is actually much more forgiving than the Genesis/MD version. Some people hate that game, I love it.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Crossed another system off my list:
$(KGrHqZHJDoFH7yC4j2,BSCYQjzQ6w~~60_57.JPG

Atari XEGS. Now I really just need a Commodore 64, a PC Engine Duo. Maybe years down the line I'll look into a CD32 or Astrocade or something, but I think I have pretty much every other platform I'd play.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
^^^^ Nice GET!

I picked up a Famicom. Simple. Beautiful.

1186891_10153119146735557_379868455_n.jpg

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
13 inch Macbook Pro with Retina display:

20130814_191310.jpg
HIPSTER! For real, that is sexy as hell. I miss my 13 mac book. Someday I may take another bite of the Apple. Here is what I just got in the mail.
Untitled-1.jpg
Now I just need the time to play it.

Last edited:

Beelay

New Challenger
Here's a couple of packages worth of stuff I got in the last couple of weeks. I love the Super Famicom!

BQ2teIICYAAIFhY.jpgBRvk89MCUAARR9Z.jpg

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
No pictures for now but my NeoJongMaster came in from NTM today.

Martyr

n00b
cvnt.jpg

Finally arrived, Super Castlevania with my first Super Nintendo (they were nice enough to put a 1-chip in the box),
an official Snes RGB cable and a nice arcade stick for the Mega Drive!