Post Your Recent Purchases!

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
What does that Extron box do?

The extron can also shift the picture! Great for when you have a super gun and play a variety of boards. It's a heck of a lot faster to use that then mess with the PVM to move the picture up, down, left, or right!

Awesome score on the Tandy! What are the specs on it?

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
The extron can also shift the picture! Great for when you have a super gun and play a variety of boards. It's a heck of a lot faster to use that then mess with the PVM to move the picture up, down, left, or right!

That's what I was hoping to hear. Can it adjust the R, G and B values too? If so, I might have to grab one.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
That's what I was hoping to hear. Can it adjust the R, G and B values too? If so, I might have to grab one.

It only works with the blue hue, and it changes the color of the blue if that makes sense.

It's just a Tandy 1000 HX, pretty bare bones but works very well!

Love that the game you show there is Bard's Tale :D Such a great game.

My late brother and I used to play it on the C64, I can't even begin to tell you how long we played that game, at least 200 hours. Man, those were great times back then.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
My late brother and I used to play it on the C64, I can't even begin to tell you how long we played that game, at least 200 hours. Man, those were great times back then.

My brother and I played it as well. He had originally played it on an old Apple I believe, but I first played the NES version. We both played on the same cartridge, and oooh man did he get upset when he found some of the key items to progress through the game I just went to the store and bought :) He had sold them after he used them and I found I could skip entire dungeon crawling by just buying the item outright :) He was not happy and stopped selling the items because he thought I was cheating :D

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Bard's Tale in CGA.... spent a lot of time on that back in the day. :buttrock:

RaidenShirt_Small_zpsadb8f6c3.jpg~original

GoldbergsShirt_Small_zps2bcd02d4.jpg~original

JoystickGamers_Small_zpsfbf416ba.jpg~original

Some games, Astebreed, SLG3000, Cart that allows GBA games to work on a Super Famicom and a Totoro bag.

MiscStuff_Small_zpscf2776a4.jpg~original

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master

word

I owned the C64 tape version. No animations or anything and you'd need to rewind/fastforward the cassette(s) to load a specific dungeon. Played it to completion multiple times

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Scooped this really minty new old stock Magician Lord for Home Console from TAP.

MagLord.JPG

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Just got this guy in the mail. Played the heck out of this in the arcade back in the day!

photo_1.JPG

Yippee-Ki-Yay :-P

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
oh, Man. i remember this game. its been a long time! is that an actual cartridge on the board? anyhow, congrats on the game.

the ST-V is a cartridge based machine. I'm waiting for the group buy boards to come in! I bought it for Die hard and Radiant silver gun. Now I need to get on with the flash cart group by thats going on when paypal stops screwing them around.

What did you pay for the cart if you dont mind me asking?

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
My first MVS board, with Samurai Shodow IV <3

Now, if I can get USPS to stop dicking around and deliver my package! Shit was accepted on Saturday and still hasnt moved :/
MV1.JPG

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
My first MVS board, with Samurai Shodow IV <3

Now, if I can get USPS to stop dicking around and deliver my package! Shit was accepted on Saturday and still hasnt moved :/

For those who can't click the link.......including me.

ns3kWYC.jpg