Post Your Recent Purchases!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
some new pickups!
G7RNKvhl.jpg

jT5NSLNl.jpg

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
service manual set for my 1988 PIONEER CLD-3030 LD player. i already had a set of copies,
but that one had a bunch of random handwriting on the last couple pages that had nothing to do with the 3030
-or anything to do with LD players in general- and was an eyesore to my obsessive-compulsiveness, so i needed another set,
and this set was in excellent condition and a princely $5.00 and change shipped, so...

CLD-3030SMset10-31-14_zpsde1bd5d4.jpg

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Holy Moly it is a OMFG instead of OMG. I guess you'll try it first with some Soldier Blade...

This isn't the "HE" flavor of the XE-1 Pro, so it doesn't do PCE. I tried it first with some Cho Ren Sha and it was good. ;)

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Realized recently that I am CRIMINALLY underusing my Saturn. Feels good to play Manx TT again - I was a FIEND for that in the arcade.

The Firepro was an empty case that went to my orphaned copy.

manx.jpg

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
you fucks are batshit cray cray (except Tw3ekster).

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I never said that the Sega CD version was better than the X68k version, it's not, but it's a perfectly fun game on its own, and as a home game experience I prefer it to the arcade game. That doesn't make the X68k version any less special.

Back on topic, shitty clone get!

pDGC1-19307725enh500.jpg

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Dunno, still at work. Reportedly, the emulation is all over the place, but it's mostly decent. One of my buds says his is basically a Montezuma's Revenge machine, and I'm okay with that. I haven't played a Colecovision since 1986 or so, so I wouldn't really know if it's good or bad, I just know for $40 it has a shitload of games (like 1/3 of the library I think?) I've never played for a system I'm intrigued by but I won't go balls deep in just yet.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
This isn't the "HE" flavor of the XE-1 Pro, so it doesn't do PCE. I tried it first with some Cho Ren Sha and it was good. ;)

Oh yes, my bad, emotion blinded me and I didn't notice it. Nor I did notice your X68000 behind the stick.