Post Your Recent Purchases!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
my pickups for the week. thanks again to jibbajaba for the mvs carts! the nes is box only. got it cheap on ebay but i'm hoping someone out there has the styrofoam for it?
kxraxhpl.jpg

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
my pickups for the week. thanks again to jibbajaba for the mvs carts! the nes is box only. got it cheap on ebay but i'm hoping someone out there has the styrofoam for it?
kxraxhpl.jpg

Can't wait to hear you scream and bitch how bad and cheap the AI is in KotM. I bet you'll want to throw the cart against the wall within the month.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Can't wait to hear you scream and bitch how bad and cheap the AI is in KotM. I bet you'll want to throw the cart against the wall within the month.

Yeah, but the AI in posting your recent purchases is very dumb, so He'll probably just stick with that you know?

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
I don't think they would cost that much to make personally. It's just the labor charge you pay out the ass for. I may have to attempt something like that.

well yeah, of course, unless you're skilled enough to do it yourself you'll be paying out the arse :p

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent

the ai isn't too bad. i was able to make it to the 3rd stage when i was playing it. i did have some issues with the time limit in the game. when the match would start, it would automatically say times up but i was able to fix that timer issue with some help from jibbajaba and with messing around the with cmvs setting

Boat200

New Challenger
looks sweet. If i may ask how much did u sneeze for it?

He's an old friend of mine, so a big chunk of it was a gift. I took care of material costs, and gave feedback about the design, etc. Before, I was on the fence about the Analogue- it looked like your left wrist would cut it close to the edge, and the overall stick could be a bit wider in all directions. He really thought hard about the design.

Each piece is unique so the cost will fluctuate depending on which system it's for, the design, and wood(s). Prices TBD. They're thinking of doing a NES stick (with turbo buttons) or Saturn stick next, I believe.

It would be awesome to see him continue on with his work, also for other consoles! He just created a launchrock page where you can show your interest, and hear about the next unique stick when it's available. Check it- http://epocharcadesticks.launchrock.com

e4eb75b2efe9be7d-Arcade_Stick_28.jpg

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Pulstar > Blazing star.

I didn't like blazing nearly as much.

BONUS!

I stupidly sold my copy of Pulstar (to a member here) 4 years ago for a very cheap price. I've regretted it ever since, especially seeing what it sells for now.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
cool stick, although I'm not a huge fan of wood myself. How is the DB-15 mounted? I'm thinking of adding a port to one of my sticks soon and it would be cool to check out some options on how to do it.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
cool stick, although I'm not a huge fan of wood myself. How is the DB-15 mounted? I'm thinking of adding a port to one of my sticks soon and it would be cool to check out some options on how to do it.

Don't lie, you love the wood & are always curious of how to mount things

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I stupidly sold my copy of Pulstar (to a member here) 4 years ago for a very cheap price. I've regretted it ever since, especially seeing what it sells for now.

You regret it because you miss playing the game, or because you could flip it now for more money?

A pic of the internals of the stick would be great (if possible).

Regards.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Heh Mike mentioned you were on the hunt for in the hunt, did you ever find one? The ebay seller goes by the name arcadia74 on the shmups forum, wouldn't hurt to ask if he has another.

I actually wouldn't mind both boards you got there but I haven't been actively looking lately. I have a difficult time playing all that I have already so it's all good. It can wait.

Enjoy!

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Meh. It's not much, but it's something. 2 Game Gears, 8 games, and 2 new TFTs. Gives me something to fiddle with waiting on my wife to poop out my demon spawn! image.jpg

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Man I fucking HATE the Game Gear, and it's all because of the shitty screen. Let us know how you like it with the TFT screen in it.