Post Your Recent Purchases!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
IMG_0504.jpg

Top 2 are forum scoops (Blazing Star w/the JP label), Nam and Windjammers were good EBay deals.

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
Grabbed a HAS Supergun from RGB. I dig it, works great, tiny, and very reasonably priced. I have a better PSU on its way, just wanted to test it out with the el cheapo I have lying around.

oL1SKpv.jpg

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Oh, wow, I missed that you got it shipped from Japan! You're one lucky fellow, those things get damaged very easily during transport. I've heard a lot of horror stories about CRTs destroyed by bad packaging/careless shipments, happy to see that you've got it still in one piece and functioning!

Yeah it can be really nerve racking shipping big, fragile things from Japan to the west.

I once had a Macross Pachinko machine shipped. A brand new one that just came out too and it was smashed to tiny pieces in the shipping container. :( Broke my heart!

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Grabbed a HAS Supergun from RGB. I dig it, works great, tiny, and very reasonably priced. I have a better PSU on its way, just wanted to test it out with the el cheapo I have lying around.

Congrats, externally at least that supergun looks pretty similar to the ArcadeForge MAK Strike.
As for the arcade power supply - I also have one of these and agree that it feels pretty flimsy even compared to other Chinese ones although functionally it seems to do the job.
For home use I suggest modding these PSU's since its pretty dangerous to have the AC screws exposed. I usually wire the AC internally and run the AC cable out the back and deactivate / disconnect the AC screw terminals. Also its worth bridging FG and GND internally, thus saving the need for the jumper wire.

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
yeah, king of demons is a repro but everything eles is real. musha is missing the manual.

why you always messing with me bruh?

I don't know. You're like a Stealthlurker on welfare.

May this be the only corner of the internet where your indiscriminate buying isn't positively reinforced with praise.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I don't know. You're like a Stealthlurker on welfare.

May this be the only corner of the internet where your indiscriminate buying isn't positively reinforced with praise.

i dont expect my buying to be praised. i just enjoying sharing the stuff i pick up just like everyone eles here who share their pickups.

If you dont like what i pick up, that's fine with me. You dont have to be a dick about it

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
You dont have to be a dick about it

I'll put it to you this way, he treats everyone that way. :keke:

You'll receive no special treatment!

Beating Silpheed will take some time. There's an invincibility code if you want a preview of the end.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

This statement is false.

There are thousands of crazycubanos out there beyond this forum, and the hobby has been severely degraded as a result.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I stand corrected.

No slander intended;)

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent

You'll receive no special treatment!

Beating Silpheed will take some time. There's an invincibility code if you want a preview of the end.

To each their own I guess.

Silpheed is a tough game forsure. Ill see how much further i can get into the game before i resort to the cheat

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
ASID is right though, it looks like you're one of those people who buys stuff just to buy stuff, which is quite silly IMO. That being said you do have a nice collection.