Post Your Recent Purchases!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Very nice! the MVS cart just isn't that sexy to look at.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
True, but its a hell of a lot cheaper haha.

Damn right! Fast, cheap and easy, just how I like 'em!

MVS carts are like the red headed step child of the gaming world. Hide them in a box or slam them into a 1 slot inside a cab. Don't look...down at least.

West

Mr. Big's Thug
Thanks PoteoB. You know we're gonna get some sessions on this thing with a quickness! The basement is prime for gaming.

congrats man! i'm jealous, but looking fwd to getting some sessions in on that baby ;)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'd like to thank Keio for making these purchases possible.

mi6QdSy.jpg

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Damn right! Fast, cheap and easy, just how I like 'em!

MVS carts are like the red headed step child of the gaming world. Hide them in a box or slam them into a 1 slot inside a cab. Don't look...down at least.

A MVS cab's look will make you quickly forget how the cart looks;)

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Whoah....Disgaea 5 is already out? Time to lose hours to my strategy compulsion.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Make sure not to play it very often, don't want to get insertion marks on it.

To be a true aeshole you have to get the MVS version as well, and only play that. AES games are for shelves, not cartridge slots.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Panda, please tell me you have the 1.5 DLC for Mushi.

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I felt the same way about the WiiU and said I would never buy one, but couldn't resist the Mario Maker.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I have no interest in a WiiU, but god DAMN do I want to play that game.

You have no idea man, this game is amazing. I was nervous to see how they would treat the 2D sprites but they were crisp and legit, amazing! Same thing goes for NES Remix, although it would have been awesome if the full games were included, however the game is fun as hell...anyway...Mario Maker...totally worth the cost of the console...to me at least.

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Walmart has the Mario maker bundle for $299 with the amibo character, worth every cent.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Got these in mail about a week or 2 ago great prices for Ninja Masters $60 and League Bowling $40 the Super Spy was standard eBay $80s free shipping

Always loved SS and Bowling but Ninja Masters is one of the few NG titles I've never spent time with before now.

IMG_6568.jpg

MidnightAbyss

Mr. Big's Thug
Just bought a copy of Garou MOTW MVS. My game budget for this month is already gone between it and Blazing Star. So worth it though.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
You have no idea man, this game is amazing. I was nervous to see how they would treat the 2D sprites but they were crisp and legit, amazing! Same thing goes for NES Remix, although it would have been awesome if the full games were included, however the game is fun as hell...anyway...Mario Maker...totally worth the cost of the console...to me at least.

Can you get rid of those shadows that are behind the sprites?