Post Your Recent Purchases!

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
View attachment 36210

For those who track these things, it was $409 inclusive of Priority Mail shipping, insurance, and Pay Pal fees and included the A-board. It's also still on battery.

Nice scoops, Yoshi. The original boards are getting harder to find, the market seems to be flooded with conversions. Solid get.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Wasn't a purchase, but my raffle prize from the generous and Super Sexy Awesome mjmjr25! Many thanks,hon!
8EFAE970-40A6-40E9-B81B-954828E0DF10_zpswycfprbj.jpg

Tech&Music

Another Striker
Nice pinball machine! I envy you! Have always wanted a pinball machine, nothing beats the real deal. Congrats and enjoy :)

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
It needs new rubbers and an instruction card, but I've gotten everything else that was wrong with it fixed so it's good to go. The wife and kids have been playing it every free moment they have. They always have a blast when new games come into the house.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Been on a major Neo Geo buying rampage lately

In the last month or so, I have bought:
-An Omega (not here yet though) plus scart cable
-One original Neo Geo stick
-One kidney bean Neo Geo stick
-two controller extension cables (not here yet)
-Super Sidekicks 2 (MVS)
-Breakers (MVS)
-Street Hoop (MVS)
-Metal Slug 2 (MVS)
-World Heroes 2 (MVS) (already had this but it came in a lot)
-Real Bout Fatal Fury (MVS)
-Art of Fighting 2, World Heroes, Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (all MVS) (traded for a partial Gururin kit)
-Football Frenzy (NGCD)
-Super Baseball 2020 (NGCD)
-Viewpoint (NGCD)
-Last Resort (NGCD)
-Alpha Mission II (NGCD)

plus a broken copy of Sonic Wings 2, which was also included in a lot

And another member here is going to throw a NeoBiosMasta, UNBIOS, new save battery, and new laser mechanism in my Neo Geo CD

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Been on a major Neo Geo buying rampage lately

In the last month or so, I have bought:
-An Omega (not here yet though) plus scart cable
-One original Neo Geo stick
-One kidney bean Neo Geo stick
-two controller extension cables (not here yet)
-Super Sidekicks 2 (MVS)
-Breakers (MVS)
-Street Hoop (MVS)
-Metal Slug 2 (MVS)
-World Heroes 2 (MVS) (already had this but it came in a lot)
-Real Bout Fatal Fury (MVS)
-Art of Fighting 2, World Heroes, Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (all MVS) (traded for a partial Gururin kit)
-Football Frenzy (NGCD)
-Super Baseball 2020 (NGCD)
-Viewpoint (NGCD)
-Last Resort (NGCD)
-Alpha Mission II (NGCD)

plus a broken copy of Sonic Wings 2, which was also included in a lot

And another member here is going to throw a NeoBiosMasta, UNBIOS, new save battery, and new laser mechanism in my Neo Geo CD

I'm jealous of those NGCD games.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Well to be fair that's almost my whole Neo CD library, and I just bought Viewpoint, Last Resort, and Alpha Mission II today so I don't actually have them yet.

Besides those I have Puzzle Bobble, Pulstar, Fatal Fury 3, and Samurai Shodown. That's it. Up to ~25 MVS carts though.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Wasn't a purchase, but my raffle prize from the generous and Super Sexy Awesome mjmjr25! Many thanks,hon!
8EFAE970-40A6-40E9-B81B-954828E0DF10_zpswycfprbj.jpg

Congrats & thank you for this stylish pic. All those signs of attrition, which time collected on both carts are clearly an art form now. David Fincher comes to mind with his art direction full of worn out walls, weathered facades and ever-present gloom. The red of the cab gives the whole composition a nice claustrophobic feel, like some sort of incubus.

Briefly speaking: cool.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Recent pickups. Thank you to Madman and BigBear for the Metal Slug 2 and Fatal Fury 3. With Fatal Fury 3 finally in my possession, I now have every Fatal Fury game on MVS. I also have Metal Slug 4 on the way, so I will be 1 game away from a complete Metal Slug MVS set. Now, Metroid Prime Trilogy is actually the steelbook version, which is the one I wanted for awhile. The Darkstalkers Resurrection PS3 I didn't know existed until someone posted it here as a pickup, so I had to have ot because I love fighting games amd Darkstalkers is one of them. And of course, had to get Deadpool on blu-ray, especially since it was on sale :)

Also, the Puzzle Bobble is legit.

me8ke5csup6rr4v5g.jpg

Last edited: