Post Your Recent Purchases!

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Took me a while since this one is getting scarce even in Japan, but managed to find a copy at a reasonable price :)

imgr7uhi.jpg

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Took me a while since this one is getting scarce even in Japan, but managed to find a copy at a reasonable price :)

imgr7uhi.jpg
nice catch ! But its only for collecting soundtrack CDs. The game itself is under 20min playtime, so no real time to make music evergreens

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Oh no, don't underestimate it. The works of Atsuhiro Motoyama are awesome, he also did Mahou Daisakusen and Bloody Roar (together with Manabu Namiki). Just love the sound and style of the baselines. As a bonus this one also has a "Stereo Complete Version" with better sound than the PCB.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
My cat loves neo geo games. Haven't bought a AES game in like three years since I got my MVS in 2013, so I decided to get Fighter's History Dynamite.

9568dfe1-ce84-4a84-a2ef-ad911c1abc43_zps7nkcbt93.jpg
IMG_0156_zps4q0odce2.jpg

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I have an old gun from a competitor, so I knew what I wanted and James came through:buttrock:

I've had to store it unopened for too long. Stupid mini civil war at home that's only worth this little blurb as to why.

edit Playing some Mat Mania...It's been years...one of my guilty pleasures. All thanks to a custom jamma adapter from JNX.

Hah, finally you opened it up. Glad you like it dude.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Bloodlines is by far one of the best castlevanias. I still have my copy my parents bought me in the early 90's! Good score!

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
Beef's bike?

You know as well as I do that it's way too small to fit beefs glory.

It's a pool table. I won't accumulate an air hockey table for a while. Since I can't tell if there are dead spots or anything over the internet, I will probably have to pay retail for a brand new one.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
You know as well as I do that it's way too small to fit beefs glory.

It's a pool table. I won't accumulate an air hockey table for a while. Since I can't tell if there are dead spots or anything over the internet, I will probably have to pay retail for a brand new one.

One piece slate?