Post Your Recent Purchases!

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Thanks, definitely not going for anything complete or high end. Just want to collect what I come across.

Fatal Fury Special is a great place to start - it's one of the best inexpensive AES games. It's still possible to get up to around 30 AES titles or so without spending more than $300 a cart - especially if you're willing to forgo the box and manual. Welcome and happy hunting!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Fatal Fury Special is a great place to start - it's one of the best inexpensive AES games. It's still possible to get up to around 30 AES titles or so without spending more than $300 a cart - especially if you're willing to forgo the box and manual. Welcome and happy hunting!

You're a dork!

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Thrift store pick up for next to nothing. Not bad for a somewhat uncommon game in perfect shape.

20170410_204523_zpsxyht1sc5.jpg

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Pin Lee & Mary Weebothee Manta Zuni (3).jpgPin Lee & Mary Weebothee Manta Zuni (5).jpg

Lee & Mary Weebothee pin. This is one of the best examples I've seen available of there manta pin work. Some of the best artists on Zuni and the piece is 3.5 inches.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I've been considering grabbing one of those Famicom music carts. LMK what you think.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Congrats, KP. Hopefully you got them near the prices mjmjr quoted you.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Alpha 2 is great, really is my favorite but sometimes I just need that Alpha 3, V-ism 4LF!

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Alpha 2 is great, really is my favorite but sometimes I just need that Alpha 3, V-ism 4LF!

same here. alpha 2 is one of my favourite games of all time. but sometimes i find my self picking alpha 3 over 2.