Post Your Recent Purchases!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
View attachment 53629

I just won a Prehistoric Isle 2 (SNK Neo•Geo MVS) cartridge off eBay here for USD $177.50 plus USD $24.00 to cover the cost of shipping. Was that price good, fair, or not so hot? I checked eBay's sold listings beforehand and those prices were all definitely higher than mine. I hope I didn't get taken too badly; but, once I saw the Classic Game Room review here, I fell head-over-heels in love. :glee:

There's a thread on asking what these are worth. Did you get board pics?

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
There's a thread on asking what these are worth. Did you get board pics?

As a matter of fact, the eBay seller didn't post any photos of the cartridge's PCBs. But, I'm not too worried 'cause all the other SNK Neo•Geo MVS cartridges that've been sold were all authentic and original. But, all the same, I think I'll go ahead and ask if he or she can snap a few pics of the internal 'boards. :)

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
As a matter of fact, the eBay seller didn't post any photos of the cartridge's PCBs. But, I'm not too worried 'cause all the other SNK Neo•Geo MVS cartridges that've been sold were all authentic and original. But, all the same, I think I'll go ahead and ask if he or she can snap a few pics of the internal 'boards. :)

How do you know this? Did you buy all of his other MVS carts and open them up?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
img1553375964744.jpg

img1553376079561.jpg

img1553375676199.jpg

img1553375595872.jpg

img1553375372101.jpg

img1553375509189.jpg

img1553359641898.jpg

img1553359525630.jpg

I love this game.

Oh look, the primadonna phototaker is back.

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
How do you know this? Did you buy all of his other MVS carts and open them up?

All the eBay seller's other auctions for SNK Neo•Geo MVS cartridges have three photos: the last of which is always a picture of the opened cartridge and its PCBs. He just forgot to include it in this auction here. But, after a quick message, everything was resolved. Behold authenticity's unquestionable verification! ;)

20190407_185629-1612x1209.jpg

Shinchan

n00b
Will keep that in mind for the future, assuming that I ever actually get access to the Market section (hint hint)

Better finding out here than in the market. ;)

In the market you post selling prices and when you're done with the thread, leave it intact. It allows people to see what actually sold for what price.

The only thing that can mess with it are sweetheart deals. Where one of your bro's buys from you and you give them a low price.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Will keep that in mind for the future, assuming that I ever actually get access to the Market section (hint hint)

Based on your post frequency, you should get access to the market by 2022.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
All the eBay seller's other auctions for SNK Neo•Geo MVS cartridges have three photos: the last of which is always a picture of the opened cartridge and its PCBs. He just forgot to include it in this auction here. But, after a quick message, everything was resolved. Behold authenticity's unquestionable verification! ;)

View attachment 53630

And the seller just split the label for you too...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
LOL.

Coming from an expert like you... I can sleep peacefully.

I love @Kid Panda's comments, and the way my purchases alter his rotten heart...

The box looks to have a matte finish in your pictures but it's supposed to be somewhat glossy. And yes, I am an expert on these, thanks for your comment.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The box looks to have a matte finish in your pictures but it's supposed to be somewhat glossy. And yes, I am an expert on these, thanks for your comment.

You think I give a shit about a game I had 20 years ago? I don't. You're the one that is taking pictures of the safety information booklet like it's something important. Enjoy your slow ass PAL version.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
8L09Rpk.jpg

It was surprisingly difficult to find this complete and at a good price, but the patience paid off. I have to say, Air Buster is a lot tougher than I expected it would be.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Really, Wyo's right. This is a fake repro box.

Oh my God! Another expert! :lolz:

I enjoy sharing my pics with the scum from time to time. It's always fun to go into the zoo and see a few little animals jumping and growling.

This is dedicated to all those chunky pork rolls with veins full of sugar and square asses full of cellulite. Enjoy it, my dear losers...

img1553514274768.jpg

@Kid Donut your heart is going to take off, be careful when you go down the stairs...I know that these pics are the most exciting thing that will happen in your life today!

img1553433115998.jpg

:lolz:

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Oh my God! Another expert! :lolz:

I enjoy sharing my pics with the scum from time to time. It's always fun to go into the zoo and see a few little animals jumping and growling.

This coming from a guy trying to take professional photos for others to view. Who is in the zoo?

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
This coming from a guy trying to take professional photos for others to view. Who is in the zoo?

LOL. Professional??

I didn't know that professional photos could be taken with a simple mobile phone of € 200 (Samsung J7).

I only see a handful of beautiful and normal photos, with some animals commenting on them...:lolz:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
LOL. Professional??

I didn't know that professional photos could be taken with a simple mobile phone of € 200 (Samsung J7).

I only see a handful of beautiful and normal photos, with some animals commenting on them...:lolz:

So feisty! over a cardboard box no less. We might be animals but you're worth less than a cobba's wombat after a shazwazza's maloogala.