Post Your Recent Purchases!

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
20230806-151523.jpg
Aunt Edna dying in the car and figuring out what to do with her and eventually leaving her on the front porch of a relative is still a classic.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
4:3 laserdisc

It just warms the cockles of my soul to see someone posting Laserdiscs here.

Let me just go one step beyond with something nearly unwatchable.

chase.jpg

Talk about a movie where they got the future wrong.

"In a future United States, the only transport available to an individual is public transportation. Predicated on an assertion that "the oil has run out", an increasingly totalitarian central government has ordered all personal vehicles be impounded by law. One man, a former race car driver, yearns again for his ability to choose his own roads and destiny. He reassembles his race car hidden from confiscation, and sets out for "Free California" which has broken away from the new regime, aided by a young technically savvy teen who feels alienated from this "social" society. Agents of the new government must stop this man at any cost to destroy the symbology he represents, and the instability that such a desire for personal autonomy could mean to the society. An old Korean War veteran and his F-86 Sabre jet are called into service to chase down this dangerous man, and end his flouting of the will of the state."

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I'm tempted to grab one of those 8bitdo pads, but waiting on Humble Bazooka's Bluetooth adapter to be restocked first.

Last edited:

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Very late to the party, but I too can have the #NeoGeo Spinner Board from @NeoHomeBrew ...and Hypernoid. Now I just need a spinner, parts and some time. I thought I missed out, but I had a tab open to refresh every now and then, and it came back in stock for a moment.
F3MQdIzWgAEZV8b
Where buy this game today ?
Sold out :cry:

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
took me a while to realize this is the best thread in this forum by a country mile