Post Your Recent Purchases!

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Lol, full circle. JPN speculation on ‘foreign game console’ …someone on YouTube did a tear-down, so they adjusted their price hoping for a WATA nerd from outside Japan scoops. Aah-this hobby is awful anymore.

Bacon could have it for no hassle, for the low low buyout price! Strike while the ¥ is weak!!

It nakes great money laundering.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Buy 3 get 1 free sale
20231011-164001.jpg

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
I got the same one! Is yours also really thight aroun the cards ?
I also printed out the protective shell. I had the do some filing but in the end it was worth it
Yes, very much so.
I've only had the chance to try 2 games.
KoF 94 and World Heroes 2.
KoF was easier, I thought WH2 wasn't going to fit at all.
I want to have a shell printed for it, need to start looking for someone.

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Modded my original gamecube with picoboot. Can boot to swiss to run games off sdcard or force 480p. Hold x to boot to it. Y boots to gameboy interface. Can even boot japanese games. Which there are a few I want. Who doesn't want some 4 player panel de pon/pokemon puzzle league/ tetris attack

A9D40014-5D55-4C09-A64D-E63B41DE25CD.jpeg

View attachment 68633

Will the hits ever start coming?

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Does chuchu have 3 friends to play 4 player games or is this a buying guitars as ornaments type of situation?

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Does chuchu have 3 friends to play 4 player games or is this a buying guitars as ornaments type of situation?
I hope you're ready for an in depth dissertation on why he'd never subject 3 other people to the port priority of the GC as a sorta dodge to this question

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
I never said anything about playing with actual humans. It would be more in vain like this. 2 people playing 2 controllers.

also since you brought up the dreaded port priority here it is. Not for those weak of heart and add ridden.

Get edumacated