Post Your Recent Purchases!

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
You know, I don't think I've ever even seen a Rival Schools cabinet before. I have it on PS1 though, it's a great fighter. Tons of personality.

daytonausa

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
You know, I don't think I've ever even seen a Rival Schools cabinet before. I have it on PS1 though, it's a great fighter. Tons of personality.
It’s my favorite fighter on ps1 for sure. Very weird having this copy. Intro is very different as it’s able to incorporate in game graphics with animation (couldn’t be done on ps1 as it can’t load both quick enough to go back and forth with), and the graphics are far clearer. While the polygon count looks about the same, the texture resolution is SIGNIFICANTLY better and doesn’t have that LEGO block to it, if that makes sense. Eyes and other 2d elements like the background and ground are much clearer. There’s also a lot less clipping on 3d assets, which the ps1 version was notorious for.

I guess it looks like what it is. A ps1 without a disc drive with more memory.

daytonausa

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
IMG_3414.jpeg

I don’t have a Saturn, but they work great for CPS2 and other PCBs like Roval Schools.

deviljin102

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
There's a bluetooth one that's discontinued that goes for a bit more.
I found the Bluetooth dongle for like $20 a year ago brand new from some website. Maybe I should have kept it sealed since I had used it but oh well.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Nice i was suppose to get this game for switch but amazon goofed up on my order and i got the PS5 version instead.Now i have to send it back for a refund.
Physical games yeaaaahhh