Post Your Recent Purchases!

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I was super tempted to pick up one of those 4K units.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
But then you decided you didn't want to sale one of your kidneys to buy it. I hit that wall too.
No kidding.

My retro game collection is worth less than that thing costs.

Also, I just bought this recently. It was either this or the Retrotink 4K

clean_008.jpg

Still cheaper than collecting home carts.

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I see amazon was selling leftover stock of the wonderboy anniversary collection for ps5 so i bought it quickly.
Lq96LEC.png

cCeVypD.png

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I have the willpower of a 3 year old with candy. It cannot exist in my house or it gets eaten.
I can thank my friend for letting me know they dun goofd on this. He grabbed like 50 of them for 24ish, i got two pack cases sealed.Sour skittles are like crack they go too fast if left unchecked. Probably my favorite candy. Maybe I should get one vga graded.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Got the Fusion adapter from furrtek last month, so I decided to pick up the first 2 Slugs. Since I have no desire to ever pay up for the home carts. Ha!

Attachments

• 20240110_172327.jpg
    20240110_172327.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 29

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Got the Fusion adapter from furrtek last month, so I decided to pick up the first 2 Slugs. Since I have no desire to ever pay up for the home carts. Ha!
If I was serious about AES, it's probably what I'd do. AES carts plus a selection of MVS on the shelf for the converter.

Lmao I really want crime fighters 2, I have Vendetta
I have Vendetta too. When I got it 20 years ago I had no idea about the differences.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
If I was serious about AES, it's probably what I'd do. AES carts plus a selection of MVS on the shelf for the converter.
Yeah, that's the plan, well, once I saw furrtek made an affordable adapter anyway. Handful of the great games that are crazy prices on home cart, and the few MVS exclusives that I dig (probably strikers, prehistoric isle).

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I have Vendetta too. When I got it 20 years ago I had no idea about the differences.
Same. Would rather have Crime Fighters 2 over Vendetta but, since that's the game I played in the arcade, I have quite a bit of nostalgia for it.

Crime Fighters 1, which is the 1st PCB I ever owned (for $25, no less), the Japanese version is much more intriguing with the infinite handgun ammo, providing you don't get hit.

Jon

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Too late to say Goob.Smoke? Replace the graphic ROMs with West German ones, I love the robotized portraits :p