PS4K/PS4 Neo & Xbox Two (Scorpio)

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
So my buddy told me only the $400 xbox one s ships in August. The others will be out starting black Friday and going forward. The other models also don't come with the vertical stand. It will retail for $19.99

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Are you certain? I've read conflicting reports. By any chance do you have a japanese 360 disc based game to test on your USA Xbone?

To be clear, it's not as straight-forward as simply popping in any disc regardless of region and expecting it to work right away. However, the effort needed to make it work is quite minuscule. The "region" of the 360 BC is based on what region the XB1 is set to, which can be changed under the console's system settings whenever you like and however many times you like. I don't have any dics-based JP360 games that are BC, so I haven't tried it for myself, but I know of others who have and it's worked for them.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
To be clear, it's not as straight-forward as simply popping in any disc regardless of region and expecting it to work right away. However, the effort needed to make it work is quite minuscule. The "region" of the 360 BC is based on what region the XB1 is set to, which can be changed under the console's system settings whenever you like and however many times you like. I don't have any dics-based JP360 games that are BC, so I haven't tried it for myself, but I know of others who have and it's worked for them.

Thanks for the info, hon. That saves me a ton of money on import premiums and that darn June 2016 EMS price hike.