Ratings not showing in this thread!!

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
This zelda doll thread thing kinda sucks as it does not show peoples rating on their posts. Is there anyone who can fix that if we are seriously going to make this the arcade selling thread?

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
The mods don't give a shit about anything but unrelated and the war room.

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've started a request thread in the suggestions forum, so I guess a couple of years from now it should be noticed.

payment_due

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Nothing will be ruined. In fact, in that thread my posts are the only ones of any value. Wasabi posted nonsense, and a few other people re-posted their own lame jokes.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Nothing will be ruined. In fact, in that thread my posts are the only ones of any value. Wasabi posted nonsense, and a few other people re-posted their own lame jokes.
Funny, I think everyone here thinks the complete opposite of that, perhaps this place is just not meant to be part of your life. I openly suggest that you leave and move on with whatever it is you find worth living for.

payment_due

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Funny, I think everyone here thinks the complete opposite of that, perhaps this place is just not meant to be part of your life. I openly suggest that you leave and move on with whatever it is you find worth living for.

lol how did I miss this post? I think it's hilarious you have so much disdain for someone you've never met. It's funny, and a little pathetic.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
lol how did I miss this post? I think it's hilarious you have so much disdain for someone you've never met. It's funny, and a little pathetic.

The only pathetic thing is that you're still here,seriously go attention-whoring on some other site.Leave please,you won't be missed.

@any mod reading this: We need a new warroomtroll and payment due made the cut imo.

payment_due

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
seriously, what the hell is up with the hate here. We finally got this thing and I'm trying to support it and I'm getting flamed for this? what the hell crawled up your asses?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1

There's no disdain to be had here, I just read your post and found it kind of ridiculous given that you had nothing to add to the cause but a ton of whining and stupid comments. Seriously man, I think is best if you just move on and stop chasing trouble, I have no quarrell with you so stop getting all emotional with me like we're friends or something.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
seriously, what the hell is up with the hate here. We finally got this thing and I'm trying to support it and I'm getting flamed for this? what the hell crawled up your asses?

Take a good look in the mirror,repeat all your posts to yourself and if you still think it's all good you seriously need therapy dude and if i hated you i wouldn't bother replying.It's just that your on some whine-frenzy,we got what we want and it not being obvious with the name and all could keep potential scammers out.If you want to do some hardcore arcade selling/buying you could try klov

payment_due

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yeah I'm not sure I have any confidence in your reading skills anymore, grave. The post in question in your first quote there is about getting this place named correctly. In that thread, I posted a valid request. It's not trolling, and its not chasing trouble. Yet you seem to find some kind of issue with something we were both in favor of. I have no idea what you're even complaining about.

*in response to ratson's latest:

Sure it might keep the scammers out which is a good thing, and a valid point. But what it is currently doing is keeping sellers out. There are a few threads in the Everything Else section that belong in here. For those, I ask politely to support this section. Granted I did miss the date on one of them, but 68k went ahead and farted out a complaint, but I had no reason to respond. I'm not whining.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Yeah I'm not sure I have any confidence in your reading skills anymore, grave. The post in question in your first quote there is about getting this place named correctly. In that thread, I posted a valid request. It's not trolling, and its not chasing trouble. Yet you seem to find some kind of issue with something we were both in favor of. I have no idea what you're even complaining about.

*in response to ratson's latest:

Sure it might keep the scammers out which is a good thing, and a valid point. But what it is currently doing is keeping sellers out. There are a few threads in the Everything Else section that belong in here. For those, I ask politely to support this section. Granted I did miss the date on one of them, but 68k went ahead and farted out a complaint, but I had no reason to respond. I'm not whining.
Dude WTF? You simply are stating that your posts in that thread were the only ones of any value. I think I caught that pretty well and my response to it was that I didn't think the same way. Then you say that I somehow have some sort of grudge with you and in truth I don't and I wish I didn't have to actually deal with you at all.

How is that not clear?

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I think payment_due should be locked in the Football Room for a few months. He'll appreciate things more after that.

payment_due

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yeah, that's the best way to deal with someone who doesn't agree with you! Yeah!

Jesus fucking christ what is this, jr high? Are you people so threatened by someone with a different viewpoint that yourselves that you go cry to the principals office? Jesus. 2 more for the ol' ignore list.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Wow, what a douchebag. We just don't like you 'cause you're naturally annoying but add to that the fact that you're a pretentuous prick and you can pretty much make the math...I think you're full of BS but if it will stop you from directing your jurgon to me, then I'm game for whatever it is you wanna do.