RE4 Remake soon

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Beat this on regular mode, and unlocked the infinite rocket launcher. 2 mil. But if you get the right charms you can get +20% on sales, and -20% on the launcher(s).

Now im on the 3rd run. But just normal mode. After I finish this one I might try hardcore or professional since I have the launcher. Although some bosses prevent the use of it (Del Lago, Krauser).

Also I found that if you throw an egg (doesnt have to be gold) at Salazar after he transforms it takes like 80% damage off right off the bat.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
This remake turned out really well. I completed my first run on standard and immediately started a new game on hardcore. Mercanaries drops tomorrow which will be cool. What weapons are you guys running? I'm doing:

Red9
Riot Gun
Stingray
Killer 7

I'm disappointed the TMP is such shit in this one, the stock doesn't seem to do jack.
Red9
Riot Gun
the bolt action sniper

why are you using both the red9 and the killer7?

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
got swamped with work so I still haven't beaten RE4, need to put some time on it because I want to play mercenaries after completion too.

neo.kobe.city

NEST Puppet
Red9
Riot Gun
the bolt action sniper

why are you using both the red9 and the killer7?
Good choices, I want to get the bolt action again and upgrade it, exclusive does mad damage on it.

I use Red9 for short and mid-range to set up staggers for melee and general damage, and Killer7 for bosses and mid-bosses. Plus it's the Terminator AMT Hardballer, it's rad as fuck.

neo.kobe.city

NEST Puppet
Cool that he enjoyed it, but wish he went into more detail about what he liked and maybe disliked about it out of curiosity. Didn't even know he left Tango. If the article is true, then him and Suda teaming up again would be awesome.