Red Dea Redemption 2 Hype Thread

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I don't give a shit for the game, but here's some fun until the game comes out.

What is your cowboy/outlaw name? Take your driving instructor's first name, and your favourite European lager for your surname. For that south of the border flavour, substitue a cocktail for beer.

I don't have a driving instructor, so I'll use my grandfather's name. Fred Augustiner.:help:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I went to Gamestop to get something the other day and the dude reminded me I had a preorder for Red Dead 2. I honestly had no recollection of reserving that game. It was only $5 so I left it as is. Prob wont be buying it. I had enough of GTAHorse on the PS3.

Still working on Spider-man and then have the DLC to go through, and then I just discovered Starlink last night so.. im kinda set for a bit.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I went to Gamestop to get something the other day and the dude reminded me I had a preorder for Red Dead 2. I honestly had no recollection of reserving that game. It was only $5 so I left it as is. Prob wont be buying it. I had enough of GTAHorse on the PS3.

Still working on Spider-man and then have the DLC to go through, and then I just discovered Starlink last night so.. im kinda set for a bit.

But surely you don't want to miss out on horse testicles that shrivel in cold in-game weather.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
But surely you don't want to miss out on horse testicles that shrivel in cold in-game weather.
I saw a meme about that on reddit. So that's a real thing? That's dumb.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Man, I'd love to play this game, but it's an issue of time rather than cash. Fuck, I wish this game came out a few months ago.

It'll still be there waiting for me

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If it comes out for PC as an improved version like GTAV I might pick it up but I never played the first.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I saw a meme about that on reddit. So that's a real thing? That's dumb.

It is indeed. And it's a great counter-argument any time a publisher says that selling microtransactions and shit like that is the only way to keep up with the rising costs of making games.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
I'm only getting the game because I figured I'd probably be buying it eventually anyways, and I got it free with a finally back in stock PS4 Pro for my shiny new 4K TV so I can finally play Spider-man after foolishly selling my brother my launch PS4 almost a month ago believing that I would be able to go buy a pro the same day. That sure was stupid of me, expecting something to be in stock at a store when Sony continually advertises that it can be bought at a store

Marek

Banned
It is indeed. And it's a great counter-argument any time a publisher says that selling microtransactions and shit like that is the only way to keep up with the rising costs of making games.

Hahaha so true