Restated my AES Collection

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Methinks homie was not ready for this world.

1701898442164.png

Or he could be making that scathing expose on how many goobs are here.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
or if this is just the shtick she decided on to fleece the goobs on YT for views/money.
Absolutely no doubt about it.

At least this girl is somewhat attractive, unlike that LadyGoobcade swampus.

doaal

Marked Wolf
Imagine paying pawn shop prices for anything Neo related.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Absolutely no doubt about it.

At least this girl is somewhat attractive, unlike that LadyGoobcade swampus.
I don't know if I buy that. While there's always a monetary/clicks element to youtubery, if that girl didn't care at all about old games and tmnt and whatnot, she could surely earn a lot more YT money doing reaction videos/makeup/celebrity chat/et cetera. There are a myriad of genres that are far more popular and lucrative than a niche one like 90s video games.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I don't know if I buy that. While there's always a monetary/clicks element to youtubery, if that girl didn't care at all about old games and tmnt and whatnot, she could surely earn a lot more YT money doing reaction videos/makeup/celebrity chat/et cetera. There are a myriad of genres that are far more popular and lucrative than a niche one like 90s video games.
Watch part of that video, watch how she presents the info in the part where she's at her she-hole. She's almost reading a script, and her "knowledge" is absolutely wikipedia'd. I get reading a script is somewhat expected with these kinds of videos, but the script is shoddy, written by someone who googled NeoGeo and SNK.

She says she loves Metal Slug, that it was one of her favorites at arcades "back in the day." Then she starts to play and is clearly looking at something she has never seen or played, describing the art as "cute" and holding the stick like someone who has never set hands on a control panel or stick.

This gal likely stumbled upon MetalGoobSucks' "gems" video and decided to try something other than onlyfans, put on some tight clothes and "reminisce" about the 90s, which she was likely born at the very tail of if not the early aughts.

Reactions: wyo

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Fair enough, I'll take your word. I didn't watch it. I mostly watch history documentaries, videos about cars and the Antiques Roadshow. I don't want to mess up my algorithm and have a bunch of videos about old games pop up in my youtube feed.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Fair enough, I'll take your word. I didn't watch it. I mostly watch history documentaries, videos about cars and the Antiques Roadshow. I don't want to mess up my algorithm and have a bunch of videos about old games pop up in my youtube feed.
I have two Youtube accounts. One for games and one for history docs and miscellaneous. Otherwise it's too many subscriptions for the algorithm to keep track of. I don't use the games one nearly as much, since gaming content is getting tiring.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I have two Youtube accounts. One for games and one for history docs and miscellaneous. Otherwise it's too many subscriptions for the algorithm to keep track of. I don't use the games one nearly as much, since gaming content is getting tiring.
Only one acct thats premium (argentinian ARS is so much (SO much) cheaper than a US sub). If something comes up I dont want, I just tell youtube not to suggest that channel.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Watch part of that video, watch how she presents the info in the part where she's at her she-hole. She's almost reading a script, and her "knowledge" is absolutely wikipedia'd. I get reading a script is somewhat expected with these kinds of videos, but the script is shoddy, written by someone who googled NeoGeo and SNK.

She says she loves Metal Slug, that it was one of her favorites at arcades "back in the day." Then she starts to play and is clearly looking at something she has never seen or played, describing the art as "cute" and holding the stick like someone who has never set hands on a control panel or stick.

This gal likely stumbled upon MetalGoobSucks' "gems" video and decided to try something other than onlyfans, put on some tight clothes and "reminisce" about the 90s, which she was likely born at the very tail of if not the early aughts.
commonly referred to as a "tourist" in the hobby.

promking

Armored Scrum Object
I love this place LMAO
I fucking legit laughed so hard at some of these posts.

This fucking guy posts all over Facebook...
Every day NEW PICK UP
NEW GAME I FOUND.....

Then he blocked me, maybe I guess I fit in this dark hole of the web :-/

Johnny16Bit

Camel Slug

That's cool. I see a lot of cooking / gardening / laundering/ hoovering suggestions in my YT with half-naked babes doing a tutorial I never listen. It would certainly be no worse than the OP's videos to have this.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
That's cool. I see a lot of cooking / gardening / laundering/ hoovering suggestions in my YT with half-naked babes doing a tutorial I never listen. It would certainly be no worse than the OP's videos to have this.

They are just making a living at the end of the day. There’s probably some truth that the more attractive ones are probably using YouTube as a way to entice nerds to their onlyfans for more bucks as well.

I’m starting to accept this is just what the world is now, ‘content creators’ even of variable quality or knowledge can make a living from it now. I’m not mad about it, most I could give is a shrug.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Fullset.

I wan't to rid the world of you people.