Rot should be made a regular member, no special treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I disagree. I think we were pretty cool with each for the longest time then you decided you just hated me out of the blue. We used to have pretty cool conversations in chat for the longest time and you were always passionate about the things you liked.

Then the mess with rot happened and it changed you pretty hard in a not so good way. Like I've said before, I've not once been rude or untowards you in the time I've known you. I try to get along with people who i think are worth a shit to talk to here so yeah I count you among them as an overall good person.

I've been friends with a lot of people over the years here including those who have passed away. At my age I don't see the point of being angry all the time. That kind of shit just ages you to a point where you'll be in an early grave before you know it.
I dont remember ever having a conversation with you. Pretty sure you're just delusional. Dont try to minimize my personality into something that you witnessed "unfold" or "change" either, that's actually just kind of creepy especially because, like I said, I do not remember EVER talking to you. I dont know anything about you and did not even acknowledge your existence as being separate from the member 'Late' until literally this year due to a similar color scheme of your avatars.

There is no possible way you have a grasp on who I am as a person. I have left this forum multiple times for multiple years and I have never spoken to you earnestly. So fuck off with that shit.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I dont remember ever having a conversation with you. Pretty sure you're just delusional. Dont try to minimize my personality into something that you witnessed "unfold" or "change" either, that's actually just kind of creepy especially because, like I said, I do not remember EVER talking to you. I dont know anything about you and did not even acknowledge your existence as being separate from the member 'Late' until literally this year due to a similar color scheme of your avatars
No we've spoken a lot Sylvie. I have a good memory when it comes to people here who are pretty active. Chat more then anything was where we spoke from time to time. I was here and pretty active for a long time when the site was new.

I took a long break to deal with real life for awhile but came back several years later. I think I stopped coming mainly after clint *Jigen* passed away which hit me pretty hard seeing as me and him were pretty tight. Speaking of being always mad myself, I still think about wanting to drop kick the shit out of Dion for how he treated him even after all these years.

Anyways going off on a tangent. Maybe your memory isn't as good as it used to be since old age is a thing that happens to everyone but that's fine. If you don't fully remember us talking from time to time then that's ok. It still won't change that I do respect you as a person overall.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Bitch, do NOT try to fucking gaslight me into thinking we have spoken earnestly with each other. Seriously. Never happened. I know nothing about you. If I spoke to you in chat it was extremely casual. My memory is fine (in fact I have a very good memory aside from some amphetamine glitches ) and you are just a fucking desperate weird fuck trying to convince everyone reading that I'm a nice person who turned on you or some weird shit.

Nope.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Oh just forget about it Sylvie. I'll talk to you another time when you're not so angry.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Lol dude? Give up. This is actually getting weird.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Also, yes, I am actually mildly pissed off that you're playing victim and trying to convince me (and everyone reading, i guess?) that we were ever friends. It's extremely weird.

Or maybe you're mixing up your Chaturbate account with your Neo Geo account and that's why I don't know who you are?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I’m not reading all that but I agree:

You 2 need to get a room and fuck already.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
i will say, i am disappointed there is no parody thread about rot's member.
This thread is a parody within a parody since an actual parody thread wouldn't come close to the parody going on in this thread.

Either that or we're too lazy to make one :tickled:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
That kind of shit just ages you to a point where you'll be in an early grave before you know it.

+1

Sylvie is a lot angrier than I remember from being on the forum a couple of years ago. Whatever trauma caused this, I don’t know but it was probably from something IRL and not on this site. I hope she finds a happier outlook, as it doesn’t do the soul any good long term to be so angry all the time.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I am saying Rot shouldn't be allowed to post though, right now. Just for the record

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Just curious - does Sylvie know that Viewpoint is BonusKun?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Just curious - does Sylvie know that Viewpoint is BonusKun?
yes

+1

Sylvie is a lot angrier than I remember from being on the forum a couple of years ago. Whatever trauma caused this, I don’t know but it was probably from something IRL and not on this site. I hope she finds a happier outlook, as it doesn’t do the soul any good long term to be so angry all the time.
Another faggot who doesnt know me trying to make me seem a certain way.

On the forum "a couple years ago" i was addicted to ketamine and i was fucking delusional and insane, had a meltdown triggered by madman and basic, etc.etc.

If you dont remember how insane and sensitive I was then you're just another example of a fucking retard who should keep his fucking mouth shut

I'm not sure why I expect people who are autistic to be able to perceive any kind of emotion or experience accurately from a forum POV but I guess I do expect you autistic retards to shut the fuck up and keep in your lane. Go count numbers. Emotional affairs are not your bag-- and don't get bitter about it either, it's the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.