kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
These 2008 YouTube algorithm tactics
Sigh

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Come on. Let’s be honest. There is for sure a very repetitive stream of posts from the Baconator that are really part of a $ scheme to have YouTube pay for his gaming habit. His taking every insult happily as he pretends to love garbage is pretty irritating, especially since it’s here…a place where being fake is frowned upon.

You can have a problem with him quite literally spamming the board with YT links of his own stuff for money or you can not care but it absolutely for sure is what he is doing. “I don’t know why people complain…” is not an honest position.
It's not this board
He's been pulled up on every single gaming forum for it. What other YouTube channel had to do this? It's fucking annoying. Rely on your shitty content instead x

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
lolol pay for? I LOSE a metric shit ton of money on all this crap. This morning alone I will make MAYBE $40 on something I paid $150 to get shipped in from Japan...and I DONT want to own a Loopy

I always said I'd love to have one thread. I just wish I could edit my posts in perpetuity to change the title.

but if you think YT is the way to pay for your gaming and arcade collecting habit...please don't try to replicate my attempt hahahaha

oh and I am not being "fake". I think Sen is a decent game. Plus the insults just make me laugh. It's not some fake thing. Shit I got swung at once at a screening like a decade ago of something I made.
Why do you need any thread? On any forum you crap hardware wanking mong ?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I just take issue with "pretending" because I am not pretending to like these games. I don't make videos on games I don't like. Well except a future episode on Godzilla Generations on Dreamcast. That I do hate
If you aren't pretending you seem to have "great taste" in the rarest, shittiest games

Either that's a coincidence or its bullshit

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
He's bought a Casio loopy because it has underrated games now

*Throws phone at wall*
Lol I bought a Casio loopy because it’s weird and I wanted to take it apart. At no point did I say it has underrated games unless you want to print cat photos. If that’s your jam then it’s a dream console for you

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I bet your game room - lol game room, drops panties

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Lol I bought a Casio loopy because it’s weird and I wanted to take it apart. At no point did I say it has underrated games unless you want to print cat photos. If that’s your jam then it’s a dream console for you
I want to take it apart
Ooh look .. chip
Ooh look.. chip

How fucking exciting

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
You bought it because it's "esoteric" apparently and might bump your views from 1400 a video.

People are suffering fatigue, from your channel and posts

Why can't you see this

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
If someone swung at you at your film screening have you ever thought you're just generally annoying and not suited for video?

I mean I'm a big columbo fan but I don't have to be a fucking detective to work that out tbh

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Not to mention you sound like a 55yr old hardware hacker/game developer on twitter who chose to change his name to Karen

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
If someone swung at you at your film screening have you ever thought you're just generally annoying and not suited for video?

I mean I'm a big columbo fan but I don't have to be a fucking detective to work that out tbh
Lol maybe you should ask the context. I’ve had commercials on TV and documentaries at festivals. I think I’m ok in filmmaking. It’s been working for me for two decades

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Lol maybe you should ask the context. I’ve had commercials on TV and documentaries at festivals. I think I’m ok in filmmaking. It’s been working for me for two decades
Doesn't mean you're any good at doing videogame content I'm afraid.

AVGN you ain't.

Christ, it's a low bar.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
lolol pay for? I LOSE a metric shit ton of money on all this crap. This morning alone I will make MAYBE $40 on something I paid $150 to get shipped in from Japan...and I DONT want to own a Loopy

It might just be me, I know it's 2022 and all and we've only had maybe.. I dunno - 200,000 years of human evolution and understanding that if you don't want to own something you don't actually buy it in the first fucking place.

You bought it for the channel.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Good arguments from @kernow

Bacon getting grilled, thread is sizzling.