Samurai Shodown Sen; reviewers did this one dirty

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I never played this game but it looks like shit and I have zero inclination to see if my instincts are right or wrong.

Having said, I see no problem with awbacon. I don’t get the hate. You guys must be bored.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I never played this game but it looks like shit and I have zero inclination to see if my instincts are right or wrong.

Having said, I see no problem with awbacon. I don’t get the hate. You guys must be bored.
I will just start a second channel..."Video Game Stuff Kernow Likes"

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Come on. Let’s be honest. There is for sure a very repetitive stream of posts from the Baconator that are really part of a $ scheme to have YouTube pay for his gaming habit. His taking every insult happily as he pretends to love garbage is pretty irritating, especially since it’s here…a place where being fake is frowned upon.

You can have a problem with him quite literally spamming the board with YT links of his own stuff for money or you can not care but it absolutely for sure is what he is doing. “I don’t know why people complain…” is not an honest position.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Come on. Let’s be honest. There is for sure a very repetitive stream of posts from the Baconator that are really part of a $ scheme to have YouTube pay for his gaming habit. His taking every insult happily as he pretends to love garbage is pretty irritating, especially since it’s here…a place where being fake is frowned upon.

You can have a problem with him quite literally spamming the board with YT links of his own stuff for money or you can not care but it absolutely for sure is what he is doing. “I don’t know why people complain…” is not an honest position.
lolol pay for? I LOSE a metric shit ton of money on all this crap. This morning alone I will make MAYBE $40 on something I paid $150 to get shipped in from Japan...and I DONT want to own a Loopy

I always said I'd love to have one thread. I just wish I could edit my posts in perpetuity to change the title.

but if you think YT is the way to pay for your gaming and arcade collecting habit...please don't try to replicate my attempt hahahaha

oh and I am not being "fake". I think Sen is a decent game. Plus the insults just make me laugh. It's not some fake thing. Shit I got swung at once at a screening like a decade ago of something I made.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I never said it fully paid for your gaming habit. What difference does that make? You still get paid to make these videos. There is revenue coming in. You’re trying to distract by splitting hairs but you’re designing these threads to amplify YouTube. You want us to go there and leave these shitty comments there because that drives more hits there and therefore money. You’re trying to suck energy from a non-Capitalist venture and put into Google.

Some people will think that’s great, others won’t. That’s fine, just don’t pretend you can’t figure out why people hate this endless series about you pretending to love flop video games. They have their reasons.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I never said it fully paid for your gaming habit. What difference does that make? You still get paid to make these videos. There is revenue coming in. You’re trying to distract by splitting hairs but you’re designing these threads to amplify YouTube. You want us to go there and leave these shitty comments there because that drives more hits there and therefore money. You’re trying to suck energy from a non-Capitalist venture and put into Google.

Some people will think that’s great, others won’t. That’s fine, just don’t pretend you can’t figure out why people hate this endless series about you pretending to love flop video games. They have their reasons.
I just take issue with "pretending" because I am not pretending to like these games. I don't make videos on games I don't like. Well except a future episode on Godzilla Generations on Dreamcast. That I do hate

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Ahhhh... this thread has given some good yuks.

Hey bacon - why don't you really stir up the hornets nest by posting a video decrying KoF '98 as a piece of overrated crap that tries too hard and falls heavily under the shadow of the glory that is Fatal Fury Wild Ambition?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I don't think he's pretending. I just think he has horrible taste and that he does manage to convince himself that some of this shit is good when it's mediocre at best and actual trash at worst.

The video spamming is a separate issue.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I wanna see you bash the shit out of something, c'mon buddy do us all a solid.
I did. At some point. I shit on something. Now I can’t remember what it was

But Godzilla will come up eventually. Game that broke my heart back in the day

Edit : I shit on Slug 4. That pissed half the people off too 🤷🏻‍♂️

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I don't think he's pretending. I just think he has horrible taste and that he does manage to convince himself that some of this shit is good when it's mediocre at best and actual trash at worst.

The video spamming is a separate issue.
Then I’ll just make one thread and call it “Awbacon’s video thread that makes half of you happy and half of you angry” 😂 it’ll be perfect

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Then I’ll just make one thread and call it “Awbacon’s video thread that makes half of you happy and half of you angry” 😂 it’ll be perfect
I actually think you should.

I know you can't edit your old threads and the mods can't properly consolidate them but honestly you should have just made a new thread for all of your videos and stuck to it a long time ago.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I actually think you should.

I know you can't edit your old threads and the mods can't properly consolidate them but honestly you should have just made a new thread for all of your videos and stuck to it a long time ago.
Then I’ll do it Monday and think of an even better title that’s fitting for the NG forums

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
No keep making separate threads to rustle the spergs jimmies

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
No keep making separate threads to rustle the spergs jimmies
All I want is the ability to edit the title forever. So I can say “awbacon’s thread of videos kernow will hate - insert game here”

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Edit : I shit on Slug 4. That pissed half the people off too 🤷🏻‍♂️

I wouldn't say you "shit" on it... it certainly wasn't positive, but you hardly condemned it either.

As for the "other half"... who the fuck cares. Fifty percent of your viewers are morons with no discernible taste in run 'n' guns. Who knew.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I wouldn't say you "shit" on it... it certainly wasn't positive, but you hardly condemned it either.

As for the "other half"... who the fuck cares. Fifty percent of your viewers are morons with no discernible taste in run 'n' guns. Who knew.
I mean I don't really shit on anything. Nobody sets out to fuck a game up intentionally. It just "happens'. There is SOMETHING redeemable about every game. Even Metal Slug 3D can be charming here and there for a few moments

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
lol maybe I just show the shit you don't like. I mean I've shown PGM and CPS stuff too...is that terrible taste?
I've no idea
Which of the 89 videos a day are they shown ?

Hi guys
It really helps us out

I could monologue this shit like the 1986 transformers movie at this point

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
He's bought a Casio loopy because it has underrated games now

*Throws phone at wall*