SNES mini classic

Tanooki

War Room Troll
You could argue it goes both ways. I take shit, I dish it. I don't, and I don't do it back. I'm not much for being a doormat to shitty comments. I genuinely am tired of his mouth. I've tried being nice even responding to threads or comments with an answer and it still gets crap from him, filthyrear, and a few others.

Perfect example of something I ignored (read the first two posts) http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?272280-SO-should-I-give-up
There was no point in that at all.

I'd be fine being a Roman in Rome, but that would assume people would be willing to leave the shitty comments out of it anytime I post demeaning and diminishing any comment I make or my intelligence.

I'm fine starting from scratch if the courtesy is returned but that would take an effort from both sides of it. I don't believe if I just started being nice and continued keeping my comments shorter still would do any good if most comments get responded basically as 'ignore him' 'he is a fucking moron' 'go kill yourself' and the usual stuff.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Yeah, it's too late for any of that shit.

Oh well.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
What is it about this site where people don't fit in, they're told they don't fit in and that nobody likes them, yet they continue to show up for abuse regularly? Bloodycelt, xorthen, uiengineer and this fagit Tanooki. Are their lives so empty that they show up here just for what little attention they receive, even if it's all negative? That is some sad shit.

Bonus points for EG chiming in that he's also a victim. Classic EG.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
That's because you've built a negative reputation for yourself. Instead of replying respectfully or eloquently to criticism, you lash out. For example:

Real classy. Not sure if you're trying to be edgy, or go for shock-value, but a comment like this is in very poor taste.
You say you knew what you signed up for, but I don't think you really do. Like any community, this forum has its own rules of conduct. When in Rome, and all that...

I've said my peace and I'll leave you be from here on out. You can be a Roman in Rome or not. It's up to you.

Exactly. If you build a bad rap, people are going to jump on you for anything they can.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I get it man, I've been on the receiving end of a lot of BS, mostly because I get heated and what have you but it's not the length of your posts, is the logic and grammar that you seem to work with. Why not try at least, I mean here you are saying you don't care about this site or the people, then why are you here? There are plenty of other places you can ramble on.

Because he'd rather go onto other sites to badmouth us so he can be part of some group of rejects that got run out of here so he can feel better about himself.

Tanooki, you're a fucking bitch with ZERO integrity. Go back to Atariage and bitch to them about how "abusive" everyone here is toward you, and I'll GLADLY illustrate to all of them what kind of a fucking shitstain LIAR you are.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I'll leave when I'm banned otherwise I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of running another person off. A few of you may hate me and that's fine, the information I've picked up here about the hardware and the large savings getting games from the marketplace made it worth it entirely. I'm not surprised my two best stalkers decided to post like that at all.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I'll leave when I'm banned otherwise I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of running another person off. A few of you may hate me and that's fine, the information I've picked up here about the hardware and the large savings getting games from the marketplace made it worth it entirely. I'm not surprised my two best stalkers decided to post like that at all.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
If being around over a year and buying maybe ten games here instead of just ebay makes me a leech so be it. I knew that I would get that kind of response writing that.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Hardly. I've gotten shit out of the gate here because I don't keep it to one sentence or two which is petty and childish. Even then I cut the posts totals and size down to a few lines and I still got the same bitching so I don't buy that argument. I really don't care most people like me here or not. I know how forum etiquette works just fine but I gave up caring because if you're not part of the buddy system here you get shit on so why bother? This site has a rep and I knew what to expect when I signed up.

I think you'd be better also if you spaced your paragraphs a little.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I think you'd be better also if you spaced your paragraphs a little.

The time for giving him advice is long gone. He cannot undo the faggotry that he has created over the last 1600 shitposts.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
The time for giving him advice is long gone. He cannot undo the faggotry that he has created over the last 1600 shitposts.

I don't personally mind his posts that much but I'm not going to lie and say the shit he's taking isn't totally undeserved when you goto another forum, bitch about the members here along talk shit about these forums, and yet come back here and then try and pretend that what you said there doesn't count for anything here.

Hell I deal with that on the side slightly with some Sega 16 members who post here but even then I know a lot of them arn't stupid enough to talk shit about this place on Sega 16 and then come here acting like everything is hunky-dory.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I don't personally mind his posts that much but I'm not going to lie and say the shit he's taking isn't totally undeserved when you goto another forum, bitch about the members here along talk shit about these forums, and yet come back here and then try and pretend that what you said there doesn't count for anything here.

Hell I deal with that on the side slightly with some Sega 16 members who post here but even then I know a lot of them arn't stupid enough to talk shit about this place on Sega 16 and then come here acting like everything is hunky-dory.

Real talk

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I never said it didn't count for anything, nor was I intending to hide sounding off either pretending it didn't happen. I knew it wouldn't be popular and I did it anyway. By that point I knew people laying off was a lost cause just like flushing out the ban please comments from earlier. Had I bitched about it here it would have got the same response either way.

I do get what you're saying about paragraphs though, fair enough.

I can't even see those 2 assclowns posts anymore as they've been on ignore unless I click to view but that says a lot if I have 1600 shitposts. It's funny I get that thrown around by that hypocrite when most his posts are nothing but typing angry shitposts at many people just for some sad form of entertainment.