SNKP's Sinking Credibilty News Thread

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
It better be worth the wait after the long, sordid affair this has all turned into. It's time for them to set the damn street date and just release the fucking thing if they're not going to do any more updates.
Yeah, oh my god. All this lack of information is too dramatic. Let's all stay pissed.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
A lot of people have moved on from XII by now it seems, whether they were a fan or not. And I think that's a good attitude to have. Others are holding a grudge.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Shito's right; XIII is just the finished game XII was intended to be (except with the camera zoom removed) if they hadn't been forced to release it half-done. SNKP have said as much.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
XII is just a palceholder for me now.

I want to buy and play XIII, and experience it for myself, after seeing so much of it online.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I never bought (or even played) XII, knowing what it was. Of course, I didn't know it was going to be such a long road (if we even ever get there) waiting for a XIII console release.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
XIII is just the finished game XII was intended to be (except with the camera zoom removed) if they hadn't been forced to release it half-done. SNKP have said as much.

Yeah. From this p.o.w., one may say KOFXII release has been quite a wide beta testing for the new engine, which is also good. Zoom removing has to be listed in this regard, and I think that's for the better. Also K' team is most likely the only real 'addition' actually made for KOFXIII (settei could even be not from Nona, you may notice as all the three members of that time are way less extreme and characterized if compared to all the others in the game).

NEOMAXs, ES/EX system and other gameplay features are also very likely to be KOFXIII originals. Matter of fact,the game system has improved drastically from the very basical re-start of KOFXII, which seems to be a basis out of which SNKP started to rebuilt at least. The half-game it was, it has not been totally unuseful at least.

Also: Taiso and NeoAlec. You really have no need to quarrel. :) You're both great guys with great love for the Neo franchise. We all kmow that. Apart from the way you speak at times, you both support SNK(P) games, you want theme to be good, and you enjoy them. You're really on the very same boat, together with me. A slight, occasional diverging in your personal stance/attitude towards what you like and support (or, towards the makers/creators) just should not set you apart. I know you know, beyond the drama. ;)

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
There's no quarreling going on here.

I just want them to release the damn game because I want to play it.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I have changed my perspective in regards to XII. I love the zoom, & will miss it in XIII. XII is fuuuun to play w/ people in person, & I'll always wonder who the guy rocking the headress (during the cut scenes & at the end) was...a boss that never made it in as playable?

I don't hate XII anymore...I just long for what could've been.

Whelp, bring on XIII. Now that IVAE has been announced, maybe SNKP will make their move? E3 announcement perhaps?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
It would be nice to have the zoom as a selectable option in the home port. :)

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Thanks for the link. If Jin Fu Ha was slated for XII, & he wasn't set to reappear until his final shodown w/ Eiji...

Man, now I *really* wonder @ what could've been for a fully realized XII.