So are we really getting banned for cussing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
wasabi said:
You try to be on everyone's side.
your love is worthless.

What would you get out of siding with FTL's NAZI thinking?

NeoGeoHeaven? That was one of Dion's boards if you don't remember.

FTL = Dion 2.

Oh yeah, and the whole thing about vulgarities - it's only being applied where he sees fit. It's not like he can be consistent with that rule at all!
No Charlie, I MODERATE. That means NOT PICKING SIDES and trying to moderate without bias.

EDIT: I hope everyone's enjoying the show because I love you all.
Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 11 (9 members and 2 guests) said:
D-Lite, buttasuperb, DanAdamKOF, kafuin_gaira, Mushiki, Scanline, SouthtownKid, Stinky-Dinkins, wasabi*

Last edited:

syringe

Banned
That after XMAS depression thing is starting to kick in. BTW you got permanently unbanned from #SNK along time ago. Don't mind kernow as he is grumpy from arthritis pains.

Stinky-Dinkins said:
People get grumpy when they get old.

I guess we know who won't be handing out candy next Halloween.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
D-Lite said:
No Charlie, I MODERATE. That means NOT PICKING SIDES and trying to moderate without bias.

EDIT: I hope everyone's enjoying the show because I love you all.

moderate without bias, but you know there's a side. You're definitely trying to work both. I can only guess why.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
modwars.jpg

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
wasabi said:
moderate without bias, but you know there's a side. You're definitely trying to work both. I can only guess why.
You think that because you fail to see how someone can do this otherwise. Yes, there's always a side. I assume you mean a *right* side to be on. Sure their is. But the difference is acting on that. Go ahead and show me exactly how I take sides and/or do anything that doesn't make good sense to do.

I'd like you to "guess why" since I have no idea where you're going with this big guy.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I'm tearing FTL apart in chat, does that get me the band?

syringe

Banned
disco4wo.jpg

D-Lite said:
You think that because you fail to see how someone can do this otherwise. Yes, there's always a side. I assume you mean a *right* side to be on. Sure their is. But the difference is acting on that. Go ahead and show me exactly how I take sides and/or do anything that doesn't make good sense to do.

I'd like you to "guess why" since I have no idea where you're going with this big guy.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
TonK said:
I'm tearing FTL apart in chat, does that get me the band?

Someone answer me, because he says its my last warning...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
D-Lite said:

what doesn't make sense:
backing FTL for banning mitch, when FTL doesn't ban people who insult people other than FTL, or Adol. :rolleyes:
Backing restrictive measures on vulgarities, when you willfully frequent the very areas that contain the most vulgarities. If Jeff Kurtz says he doesn't like it - at least he doesn't go to the places that have them in multitudes. You, you're just a hypocrite.

Why it probably is?
Some loser MVS collector mentality I guess. Protecting your future and prior investments. FTL's a hot shot MVS dealer. Gotta keep him hand in glove for when you want to sell your virtually unsellable collection.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
wasabi said:
what doesn't make sense:
backing FTL for banning mitch, when FTL doesn't ban people who insult people other than FTL, or Adol. :rolleyes:
Backing restrictive measures on vulgarities, when you willfully frequent the very areas that contain the most vulgarities. If Jeff Kurtz says he doesn't like it - at least he doesn't go to the places that have them in multitudes. You, you're just a hypocrite.

Why it probably is?
Some loser MVS collector mentality I guess. Protecting your future and prior investments. FTL's a hot shot MVS dealer. Gotta keep him hand in glove for when you want to sell your virtually unsellable collection.

Charlie, I love you man, but please...

Both you and Dean are great guys, I hate to see this...

I'll kick both of your asses for making me mad...

Here is some added fuel for the fire:

FTL is trying to ban me because I personally attacked him in chat.

If that banning goes through, see you guys at some other board.

I won't stand for this kind of senseless bullshit.

Every mod has personally attacked somebody, and the members didn't ban them.

If its a legit reason, then so be it...

Bannings shouldn't be handed out for personal attacks.

Just because you have the power, doesnt make it right.

Try defending yourself.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
On a personal note: FTL is a PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.

I like everyone else except boog.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
TonK said:
Try defending yourself.

I'd rather see a legless midget defend himself against a large housecat. Holy fuck that would be a trip.

TonK said:
I like everyone else except boog.

I'd gasp but I'd swallow the coffee stirrer I'm chewing on. That man is a God.

Last edited:

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
TonK said:
Charlie, I love you man, but please...

Both you and Dean are great guys, I hate to see this...

I'll kick both of your asses for making me mad...

Here is some added fuel for the fire:

FTL is trying to ban me because I personally attacked him in chat.

If that banning goes through, see you guys at some other board.

I won't stand for this kind of senseless bullshit.

Every mod has personally attacked somebody, and the members didn't ban them.

If its a legit reason, then so be it...

Bannings shouldn't be handed out for personal attacks.

Just because you have the power, doesnt make it right.

Try defending yourself.

Tonk,I told you that:
you are warned to post in a civil manner without insults against other members,not only me in particular.
I stated this since you cussed a lot and I explained why you were not banned.
have a good"safe" staying on the forums.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
I don't see a PM from you, I have a bunch of others though..... Same old...

And, well, chat is setup specifically the way it is so that you do not really 'ban' people from it. Instead of IRC, where people have 'powers' no one (well, almost no one) has any power in chat. It is a level playing field. That was and still is my philosophy for chat. No ops, no problems, and people seem to think it works, aside for the problems with browser compatibility.

Its not perfect, but nothing ever will be. At least we don't have people complaining every 5 minutes about so and so did this to me in IRC.......

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Mouse_Master said:
I don't see a PM from you, I have a bunch of others though..... Same old...

And, well, chat is setup specifically the way it is so that you do not really 'ban' people from it. Instead of IRC, where people have 'powers' no one (well, almost no one) has any power in chat. It is a level playing field. That was and still is my philosophy for chat. No ops, no problems, and people seem to think it works, aside for the problems with browser compatibility.

Its not perfect, but nothing ever will be. At least we don't have people complaining every 5 minutes about so and so did this to me in IRC.......

I personally attacked him in chat and he said he was going to ban me from the boards.

Well I sent you a WB PM... :(

Get on AIM sometime, I miss talking to you when I'm off.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
FTL said:
Tonk,I told you that:
you are warned to post in a civil manner without insults against other members,not only me in particular.
I stated this since you cussed a lot and I explained why you were not banned.
have a good"safe" staying on the forums.

I'll attack any member that deserves it, you are not my fucking boss...

In fact, you are nobody.

Don't follow me around either.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
wasabi said:
what doesn't make sense:
I back the underlying reason for it, but I agree that it should be universal if it's going to be done. Simone doesn't make his way around all the forums, so he doesn't restrict everyone doing so. Yes, if he's going to ban someone for personal attacks on himself, he should also do so for other people attacking others as such. I've said the same thing in several places now slick.
wasabi said:
Hmm. I guess I'll just hide in Handhelds and the Market forums then and let you and the others moderate everywhere else then.
You don't get any of what I've said, sparky. I back the idea of restricting nasty language where it is deliberately abusive, recurring (sigs), and it thread titles. Ask Mitch and Sonny about my consistency.
I don't not drop the f-bomb outside of the War Room, but you don't see me banning people for that either, do you?
wasabi said:
Why it probably is?
Charlie, you really have a bug up your ass about my MVS kit collection don't you. I honestly have no idea what your problem is. Do you see me going around bragging about it? About how much it costs? About the value of it? Am I a charter member of the Mint Brigade?
I also think it's funny that you think it's "virtually unsellable" or that I need someone's help in the off-chance that I ever decide to sell the whole thing (ain't gonna happen, I happen to still play my Neo games on real Neo hardware chief).

Status
Not open for further replies.