So are we really getting banned for cussing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
TonK said:
I'll attack any member that deserves it, you are not my fucking boss...

In fact, you are nobody.

Don't follow me around either.

Well,I just don't care as soon as you post in a civil manner or attack ina civil manner.
If you have to resort to insults and personal attacks,there is the war room for that.

syringe

Banned
You guys need to make up and nothing says "lets get along" like Wopat Brand(TM) Molested Turkey.

turkey.jpg

D-Lite said:
I back the underlying reason for it, but I agree that it should be universal if it's going to be done. Simone doesn't make his way around all the forums, so he doesn't restrict everyone doing so. Yes, if he's going to ban someone for personal attacks on himself, he should also do so for other people attacking others as such. I've said the same thing in several places now slick.

Hmm. I guess I'll just hide in Handhelds and the Market forums then and let you and the others moderate everywhere else then.
You don't get any of what I've said, sparky. I back the idea of restricting nasty language where it is deliberately abusive, recurring (sigs), and it thread titles. Ask Mitch and Sonny about my consistency.
I don't not drop the f-bomb outside of the War Room, but you don't see me banning people for that either, do you?

Charlie, you really have a bug up your ass about my MVS kit collection don't you. I honestly have no idea what your problem is. Do you see me going around bragging about it? About how much it costs? About the value of it? Am I a charter member of the Mint Brigade?
I also think it's funny that you think it's "virtually unsellable" or that I need someone's help in the off-chance that I ever decide to sell the whole thing (ain't gonna happen, I happen to still play my Neo games on real Neo hardware chief).

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
This thread has outlived its usefulness, and it just keeps derailing further.... Its dead, at least for suggestions.......

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
D-Lite said:
Hmm. I guess I'll just hide in Handhelds and the Market forums then and let you and the others moderate everywhere else then.
You don't get any of what I've said, sparky. I back the idea of restricting nasty language where it is deliberately abusive, recurring (sigs), and it thread titles. Ask Mitch and Sonny about my consistency.
I don't not drop the f-bomb outside of the War Room, but you don't see me banning people for that either, do you?

It's not about your moderation. It's about supporting a fascist in changing the nature of the very places you frequent willingly. The people you shoot the shit with regularly are his targets here. The people who truly make ng.c worth staying at. No one would give two shits if any of FTLs collector friends died except his bank teller. Bt when you see a regular joe member get banned you hear it loud and clear, and you know he's wrong. So don't back him. There was nothing right in what he did.

Ps: you're right - the MVS kit thing is a cheap shot. And by using the word cheap I'm not making another cheap shot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.