So did anyone buy a 3DS?

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Overyll I am really enjoying the system the only thing that bugs me is I find it awkward to hold. I plan to pick up the 3Ds Comfort Grip when it comes out to see if that helps.

I have the same awkward problem as you and it's so hard to hold and hard to reach my fingers around the edges of the top screen were L&R shoulder buttons are. The other problems that bugged me was the slider analog stick and the Y,X,B,A buttons are to close/high to the screen. Plus the power, home, start, select and Y,X,B,A are hard to press and are in awkward locations. The L&R buttons activate the camera and can accidently be pressed because the two buttons are way to loose and activating the camera mode should only be turned on from the icon on the menu screen. The power + home buttons should be above the slider stick and select + start buttons should be above the Y,X,B,A buttons like the old fat DS. Dpad is out of reach/useless and the 3DS is kinda to small and also the top is to close to the L&R buttons.

We need a flip like slider analog stick to snap inside the back and snap it in place with a bigger Dpad. Switch between them for certain games.

It would have been alot better if Nintendo had kept the original fat style model and added the home button, slider analog stick, larger screen etc. The old DS top part had more space to have easier reach for the shoulder buttons and the old DS had a better and bigger Dpad and the portable fit hands alot better which was perfect.

Someone should mod an original fat DS into a 3DS.

1. Shave off more space to add the larger 3DS screen.

2. Add slider analog stick.

3. Add WiFi button

4. Add volume 3D slider

5. Add the newer Y,X,B,A and L/R buttons or keep the old ones.

6. Shave off more space to add the newer touch screen.

7. Add new power, home, select and start buttons or keep the old ones.

8. Add the new 3DS speakers and drill new speaker holes on the back.

9. Use the same new glossy paint.

10. Add all 3DS inards.

11. Add cameras.

I like the 3DS and the games but it's just to awkard/cramped for my hands.

Sorry no SSFIV online unless I get it for PS3. Does SSFIV for the PS3 have all the same characters from the 3DS version? We need SSFIV AE for PS3. How do I grab in SSFIV

Some online players are cheap projectile spammers.

Last edited: