so.. uh... baltimore.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
smokehouse showing his ignorance. He'll never get it.

And fuck you too…you stupid motherfucker living in China…how's that white privilege working out for you? Huh? That lily white skin of your could net you a paying job in your own country so you had to move to some shithole communist country just to keep food on that plate.

You dick having, white apologists make me sick. You deserve your fate, you fuck.

The one and only thing I despise about this site is the fucking idiot white apologists and you liberal, pacifist point of view. Every time some piece of shit thug gets the business end of a cop and some other dumb scum of the earth shit-stains riot…you idiots are here to support them.

I swear to the god above, if there is one, I hope each and every one of you idiots supporting this shit are one day drug out of a store by a rioting mass and beat to a pulp for no reason…oh the justice that would be served for you to experience the fate others have. While you morons sit there and support these actions form your comfy couch…

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

LOL…I'm a racist, how little you know. I despise trash…all of them. I wouldn't piss on them to put them out if they were on fire. Black, brown, white…I don't give a fuck. I'd just as soon knock their teeth out than listen to them bitch and whine and moan about their hard, hard lives. Make no mistake about it…I'd be just as quick to say this about some white piece of shit.

Honestly…I'd expect a bit more intelligent bashing form you than to simply take the cheap shot and hint I'm sort of idiot racist…

In other words…try a little harder.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I don't disagree with any of what you posted - but it begs the question...What to do to change the plight and change perceptions? I'm sure some people are stealing necessities, but i'm seeing far more pictures of people breaking windows and stealing cigarrettes. Yes, you have everyone's attention - and now this is the image and the subsequent divisions they will cause. If you are going to fight back and resist - have a sign, tell me what you're resisting (ie, corrupt, abusive police, misallocated education funds, etc). Don't pose for an iPhone pic with a swisher sweet and 48oz Mtn Dew.

The majority of us are middle class white dudes arguing about the morality of this, the conditions of this, whether it's necessary or justified or stupid or whatever else. The people who need to talk about this are black people of influence and they need to be profound, informed, and committed. There is a major vacuum here.

Valid points, Mike. I'm not trying to make excuses for looting, just saying that's it's near impossible for a lot of people in the inner cities to survive, let alone save any money. The police, municipal violations, prosecution of non violent drug offenders, all out of control IMO.

Of course we all want simple answers to complex problems, but that's a pipe dream. If it were up to me, I'd say:

- Return to the tax rates on the rich we had a few decades ago, or at least prior to the bush Jr "temporary" tax cuts, and use the money to fund education and infrastructure. Education is the key to the exit door of poverty.

- Raise the minimum wage.

- Stop the prosecution of non-violent drug offenders, legalize marijuana, and treat hard drugs as health issues rather than criminal issues. I feel like this would really help relations between police and communities, since prosecuting actual criminals is a good thing, where as jailing people for things that are harmless to others breeds a culture of fear and disrespect.

- Stop putting people in jail or in the legal system fuck barrel for an inability to pay ridiculous civil infractions (see the above video). If you have to raise a few taxes to make up for the lost revenue from shitty tickets for stuff we all do, then so be it.

Last edited:

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
LOL…I'm a racist, how little you know. I despise trash…all of them. I wouldn't piss on them to put them out if they were on fire. Black, brown, white…I don't give a fuck. I'd just as soon knock their teeth out than listen to them bitch and whine and moan about their hard, hard lives. Make no mistake about it…I'd be just as quick to say this about some white piece of shit.

Honestly…I'd expect a bit more intelligent bashing form you than to simply take the cheap shot and hint I'm sort of idiot racist…

In other words…try a little harder.

That wasn't meant as a blow against you. In fact I very much agree with what you have said. Trash is trash...and no respecter of color. As a black friend of mine would say..."those people in Baltimore are acting like niggas". There's a lot of hard truths in those American X scenes that most people are not comfortable discussing.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
That wasn't meant as a blow against you. In fact I very much agree with what you have said. Trash is trash...and no respecter of color. As a black friend of mine would say..."those people in Baltimore are acting like niggas". There's a lot of hard truths in those American X scenes that most people are not comfortable discussing.

I apologize, I thought that was directed at me.

We need a good "white trash being white trash" thread, so I can bash them. My trash-bashing has been black-aimed lately because of topics like this.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
They burned down a fucking CVS…that's why I said it. I'd say the same thing about any group that looted/burned down some pointless store.

You, sir, are either kidding or MASSIVELY near-sighted.

The financial/rights fleecing of Americans does not know race. People getting fucked out of their life savings, or losing their lifetime careers by illegal cooperate buyouts, or having having their land taken by the government, having pay deducted while work demands go through the roof, having jobs force them to do more and more to hold on to what is now the waining middle class lifestyle, people living paycheck to paycheck…I can go on and on.

This knows NO race, NO color and if you are honestly so fucking blinded by your race-obsession that you do not see this, you are a complete and utter fool.

Blacks the only group being oppressed by the wealthy and powerful…LO-fucking-L. You act as if this is some brand new shit that just popped up the second some American fuck decided to own a black man…give me a break buddy, open your eyes. Class oppression is older than America, is color blind and will continue on LONG after America is in the history books.

I two fucking jobs and my wife works to maintain a lifestyle someone could with one job 30 years ago…I work more hours in a week than most of those dumb motherfuckers looting that 7-11 do in a motherfucking month. You know what happens if I decide to just quit? I lose everything I have, that's what.

Oppression being a black exclusive…fuck me...

Dude, chill out.

You're taking this too personally. I see it upsets you that people are out there looting while you're busting your ass. I'm not advocating what the looters do but neither you nor myself know what these people have had to endure on a DAILY basis prior to the shooting. I see it also upsets you when i'm sitting here stating historical facts on things you (possibly) do not believe.

I'm not ignorant on what you mentioned but i'm not going to sit here and pretend that everything can be solved by working all the time. My grandparents generation asked for the wrong things during the civil rights movements because we haven't (mentally) moved past it since.

Yes those things do happen to other people of color but at the end of the day, historically, blacks do get the worst of it. Doesn't matter if you work two or three jobs or even have your degree, we often get the short end of the stick. Either because we get too comfortable or because we've given up hope. You work two jobs? Good for you. Not everyone can get that kind of "luxury".

You and I can sit here on a stupid internet forum and have this argument or we can go in peace cause I have no strife with you, smoke. Either way, i'm finished. *mic drop*

:)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The financial/rights fleecing of Americans does not know race. People getting fucked out of their life savings, or losing their lifetime careers by illegal cooperate buyouts, or having having their land taken by the government, having pay deducted while work demands go through the roof, having jobs force them to do more and more to hold on to what is now the waining middle class lifestyle, people living paycheck to paycheck…I can go on and on.

This knows NO race, NO color and if you are honestly so fucking blinded by your race-obsession that you do not see this, you are a complete and utter fool.

Blacks the only group being oppressed by the wealthy and powerful…LO-fucking-L. You act as if this is some brand new shit that just popped up the second some American fuck decided to own a black man…give me a break buddy, open your eyes. Class oppression is older than America, is color blind and will continue on LONG after America is in the history books.

I two fucking jobs and my wife works to maintain a lifestyle someone could with one job 30 years ago…I work more hours in a week than most of those dumb motherfuckers looting that 7-11 do in a motherfucking month. You know what happens if I decide to just quit? I lose everything I have, that's what.

Oppression being a black exclusive…fuck me...

I think you totally misunderstood what he said.

The basic premise is that this shit happens to everybody... It is just that some groups get it worse.

You dick having, white apologists make me sick. You deserve your fate, you fuck.

The one and only thing I despise about this site is the fucking idiot white apologists

What's a white apologist?

Because I do believe you may fit the bill.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
White apologist = apologizes for the crime of being white

Basically, guilty white suburbanites who think that blacks can do no wrong and whites are responsible for all the ills of the world and they're ashamed of being white.

The kind of folks who fight for race quotas against all logic and contribute to keep racism alive by treating black people like children who need coddling and see it as the white man's burden to uplift the lowly savages by giving them fish every day instead of teaching them to fish for themselves.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I am determined to be an unlicensed practitioner of the law.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Basically, guilty white suburbanites who think that blacks can do no wrong and whites are responsible for all the ills of the world and they're ashamed of being white.

s.

apologist
noun apol·o·gist \ə-ˈpä-lə-jist\
: a person who defends or supports something (such as a religion, cause, or organization) that is being criticized or attacked by other people

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

The kind of folks who fight for race quotas against all logic and contribute to keep racism alive by treating black people like children who need coddling and see it as the white man's burden to uplift the lowly savages by giving them fish every day instead of teaching them to fish for themselves.

What do you think of rape? It's not a real crime, right? Seriously interested in your point of view.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Dude, chill out.

Yes those things do happen to other people of color but at the end of the day, historically, blacks do get the worst of it. Doesn't matter if you work two or three jobs or even have your degree, we often get the short end of the stick. Either because we get too comfortable or because we've given up hope. You work two jobs? Good for you. Not everyone can get that kind of "luxury".

Being able to work 2 jobs is a luxury? That's a retarded ass statement. That so-called luxury is because he's a obviously hard working person, which no offense to smoke isn't a hard thing to be. He has to bust his ass to maintain or like he said he loses everything. The Gov ain't coming to save his house.

I'm probably your poster child of this white oppression. I'm a mid-30's white guy. I'm college educated. My job allows my wife to stay home with my son and we don't live paycheck to paycheck. We have 2 cars and a house. I'm blessed beyond belief in my opinion.

Now how did I get there... I was born in a small ass farm town my parents both had to work to provide. My first real job was at McD's. I put myself thru college. I paid off my student loans. How did i achieve this? Not because I was lucky to be born white. I wanted more out of life, so I busted my ass to get it. I've worked 3rd shift. I worked 2 jobs out of college cause the economy was shit. I worked over 80 hours a week for 2 years teaching and working retail.

The bottom line is no one ever gave me a job cause I was white. Quite frankly, I got let go from 2 jobs, one being a factory job making great money, so that a black woman could keep hers. The union steward told me after the meeting walking me out the door. Was I pissed? Sure I was. But what did I do. The next day my ass was out there filling out applications. I didn't file for unemployment because I refuse to take hand outs.

The world is cruel it knows no color. You want something in this world for yourself you gotta go get it. Those who get hand outs don't want it, plain and simple.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Unemployment isn't a hand out, it is insurance that the government makes your employer (thus you by proxy) pay for.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Just remember guys: this is about a man who was detained for an undisclosed reason, and at some point in their custody he was BRUTALLY MURDERED by way of complications emerging from a "spinal cord injury".

Again, let me repeat myself, THIS is about a guy who was 5 and a half feet tall, 145lbs, with asthma and a broken leg, getting BEATEN TO DEATH by cops in a cell for no reason.

He was unarmed, alone, trapped, had a broken leg, and they threw away his inhaler...and a number of cops grabbed some clubs and worked him over....a small, defenseless man who was already in excruciating pain....and they continued to assault him until KILLING HIM. For the crime of RUNNING AWAY.

I'm sorry, but that part of the story is WAY more important than some ghetto getting looted imo.

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
What do you think of rape? It's not a real crime, right? Seriously interested in your point of view.

ok, I'll bite.
It's a crime. Those guilty of it should be punished.
Having sex with someone should be something done between consenting adults, and consent can be revoked at any time prior to or during the act, but not after.
Was that as wild as you hoped it would be?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
LOL! People are all up in arms about looting and throwing rocks while the police are killing people with impunity. Most countries have militaries that have a fraction of the weaponry and body count of US law enforcement.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
LOL! People are all up in arms about looting and throwing rocks while the police are killing people with impunity. Most countries have militaries that have a fraction of the weaponry and body count of US law enforcement.

why would you expect someone interested in the job duties of a police officer to behave themselves

and when i say "job duties" i don't mean "protect and serve" or some other subjective bullshit. I mean be given the privilege to use deadly and otherwise force to handle criminal activity at the discretion of a chief and for the most part perform actions that any sub-military unit would be expected to do without letting emotional garbage interfere with their job

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
And fuck you too…you stupid motherfucker living in China…how's that white privilege working out for you? Huh? That lily white skin of your could net you a paying job in your own country so you had to move to some shithole communist country just to keep food on that plate.

The one and only thing I despise about this site is the fucking idiot white apologists and you liberal, pacifist point of view. Every time some piece of shit thug gets the business end of a cop and some other dumb scum of the earth shit-stains riot…you idiots are here to support them.

I swear to the god above, if there is one, I hope each and every one of you idiots supporting this shit are one day drug out of a store by a rioting mass and beat to a pulp for no reason…oh the justice that would be served for you to experience the fate others have. While you morons sit there and support these actions form your comfy couch…

You are getting way too heated about something you don't understand.

I don't condone the looting. If I had a small business that was getting plundered, I would shoot them with extreme prejudice.

All I'm saying is I can see why it's happening. And something needs to change.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
why would you expect someone interested in the job duties of a police officer to behave themselves

and when i say "job duties" i don't mean "protect and serve" or some other subjective bullshit. I mean be given the privilege to use deadly and otherwise force to handle criminal activity at the discretion of a chief and for the most part perform actions that any sub-military unit would be expected to do without letting emotional garbage interfere with their job

This.

I've always kind of questioned the mentality of people who actively want to join the police force nowadays. It's certainly not to "protect and serve" civilians, and the innocent anymore, unless that means protecting the elites they serve, who sign their paychecks. These cops couldn't give a fuck about the average US citizen, even less about some poverty-stricken minorities. For them they're fair game to harass, beat, and apparently murder, and unless you have definitive proof. Such as the video of that incident in South Carolina. They will get off scot-free with no repercussions, other than a paid vacation at the expense of the tax payer.

Like Poon said above, the real issue here is that the police murdered a person who was being compliant with them, not the rioting and looting. There needs to be some damn accountability.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member

Wrong. Weak whitey feels guilty because the TV says they should. You spend any time on the internets and you realise that no one really gives a shit about stupid groupings of people. Maybe you come into chat some time and talk to people who aren't from where you are. You find out that people are interested in the differences between your life and theirs.

US TV tells all whiteys that they are responsible for some injustice against the negro from the 1800s even if their families weren't there.

I am determined to be an unlicensed practitioner of the law.

Neo Geo World Police. You are my first deputy.