SOLD: Neo Candy 25 4 slot+ MVS carts w/ shockboxes & marquees [AL]

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
It is time....

I'm selling my neo geo collection. This well maintained candy cab is adult owned and comes from a smoke free home. It has a beautiful, sharp monitor and crystal clear glass. The locks are in great shape and the keys are included. The upper bezel has slight yellowing from its time in a hong kong arcade. The 4 slot is in perfect working order and this machine features a stereo mod for full jamma compatibility, courtesy of 68k. All bulbs are bright and everything is here, no missing pieces on this cab.

*Please excuse the potato photo, I will update with better photos soon. Specific photo requests accepted*

NEO Candy 25 w/ 4 slot - https://imgur.com/bCPwkL3
Games - http://i.imgur.com/nkgmVXJ.jpg

Games

*Bold games have a shock box + full color insert. Italicized games are repros and included at no charge. [MM] signifies an original or repro mini marquee is included*

King of Fighters 2003 [FULL KIT]
Garou: Mark of the Wolves [2x MM]
Puzzle de Pon [MM]
Metal Slug [MM]
Big Tournament Golf (Neo Turfmasters) [MM]
Metal Slug X
King of Fighters 98
King of Fighters 95
Bust a Move
Bust a Move Again
King of Fighters 2001

Misc

2x original joysticks
2x original balltops
~20 extra sanwa buttons

Cab is on hold. Buy all the carts for $old

Last edited:

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
i've immediately found myself wondering if this is worth the 3 1/2 hour drive.
GLWTS!

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
i've immediately found myself wondering if this is worth the 3 1/2 hour drive.
GLWTS!

I'd be all over that if it was 3 1/2 hrs. away.
It's 13 hrs. from where I'm at though so I'll have to pass :(
LMK if you are willing to sell any of the games independently
Best of luck!

BigTinz

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Not looking to split things right now. First post updated.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
oh boy... this cab is awesome.

Please, if you're letting go of carts individually, please put me in line for the Garou cart (if it has an original english label w/ serials) - I've been looking for one for some time... should you decide to ship that candy cab overseas let me know ^^

BigTinz

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Tinz is a great guy to deal with! Good luck with the sale man.

Thanks. I agree! :D

If someone wants to come pick it up TOMORROW, Saturday the 17th I'll knock the price down to $1000 since I'll be in Montevallo for family stuff.

BigTinz

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Cab on hold. Games are now for sale. At this time I am looking to sell them as a lot.

$315 shipped in the USA

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
if you dont get any buyers for the lot of games and split them up im very interested in kof95. So plz pm me if you break them up.

thanks

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
If you ship to Germany and the MOTWcart has an intact legit english label, I'm very interested in buying the lot.
Could you snap a picture of the labels of the games?

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At that price I would be very interested in the lot. Unless they're already spoken for send me a PM. I don't mind if I have to replace a few labels on JP versions. Thanks.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
At that price I would be very interested in the lot. Unless they're already spoken for send me a PM. I don't mind if I have to replace a few labels on JP versions. Thanks.

Flying-Flipper.jpg

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good thing there was a title on that pic or I wouldn't have gotten it. Nah I'm no flipper. I just bought an Omega and am looking to build up a library for my gaming collection. The part about replacing labels means I'm fine with less than perfect carts or JP versions if I can save a few bucks here and there.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
If you decide to split up the games, I'd like to grab King of Fighters 98 from you. I'm still too new to PM, so shoot me an email. GLWS!

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I end up getting the games I may be willing to part with the KoF games you fellas want. I mean I'd give them a try since I'd have to buy the bundle but honestly I've never been a huge fan of fighting games. I'm interested in the puzzles and shmups. And being there are 4 KoF's I could just play one of the others.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
If I end up getting the games I may be willing to part with the KoF games you fellas want. I mean I'd give them a try since I'd have to buy the bundle but honestly I've never been a huge fan of fighting games. I'm interested in the puzzles and shmups. And being there are 4 KoF's I could just play one of the others.

Why would you take the labels off and put new ones on?

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why would you take the labels off and put new ones on?

I think you quoted the wrong post but I'd only do so if they were damaged. I haven't decided if I would print labels to cover up JP versions because the shock boxes would tell me what's inside.