SOLD: Neo Candy 25 4 slot+ MVS carts w/ shockboxes & marquees [AL]

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
If I end up getting the games I may be willing to part with the KoF games you fellas want. I mean I'd give them a try since I'd have to buy the bundle but honestly I've never been a huge fan of fighting games. I'm interested in the puzzles and shmups. And being there are 4 KoF's I could just play one of the others.

Awesome, Well I'm going to tell you right now. That KOF98 is garbage. You dont want it. SOOOO you might as well sell it too me for this bag of Doritos and half full polar pop cup. ;)

On a serious note though, let me know. Because I will buy that KOF98.

I think you quoted the wrong post but I'd only do so if they were damaged. I haven't decided if I would print labels to cover up JP versions because the shock boxes would tell me what's inside.

I think he may have been sarcastic suggesting you would switch the labels around and sell the games........... or maybe thats just my sense of humor. LOL

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm not first in line. Evidently someone else sent the first PM so we'll see who gets the games.

Wow, that bad huh? Ha. Rather than take games from those who actually want them I could probably help. Put the money towards the games I'm trying to get a hold of. Or shock boxes.

Oh, maybe. When I wrote that people were asking about the labels. As long as the games work I don't mind what condition they arrive it. I can clean 'em up if it means saving a few dollars on loose carts. Obviously if they were going elsewhere I wouldn't do anything.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Well I'm not first in line. Evidently someone else sent the first PM so we'll see who gets the games.

FYI - depending on the seller, first come first serve isn't necessarily the standard practice around here.

BeefJerky

Foreman of Jewish Tunnels
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Nah I'm not like that. It was directed at the poster talking about first come first serve. I gotta wait for the ok and I'm ready to go.

PLS. :keke:

lip_licker.gif

EDIT: Wit yo French ass name.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Nah I'm not like that. It was directed at the poster talking about first come first serve. I gotta wait for the ok and I'm ready to go.

Let me translate. A lot of forum regulars prefer to sell to other forum regulars. As in, they'd rather sit on their items a while longer than take noob money right away and risk their wares getting flipped.

Beff is makin' sport of ya. :lolz:

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought the friggin system and joined for advice, gimme a chance to complete a transaction or two. Lemme guess you haze all the noobs.

And what do you mean 'risk' getting flipped? If someone is willing to pay their price who cares what happens later? Several posts asked if the lot will be broken up. I admit I don't really want the fighters but will buy the lot anyway.

*Yeah I don't know Beef yet but it looks like I will. Strange fella. The sig is disturbing.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I just bought the friggin system and joined for advice, gimme a chance to complete a transaction or two. Lemme guess you haze all the noobs.

And what do you mean 'risk' getting flipped? If someone is willing to pay their price who cares what happens later? Several posts asked if the lot will be broken up. I admit I don't really want the fighters but will buy the lot anyway.

*Yeah I don't know Beef yet but it looks like I will. Strange fella. The sig is disturbing.

What? Hazing? Haha. I'm actually trying to help you out (perhaps that may be the shocking part, I dunno) to clue you in as to why sellers here may ignore you over other established members.

My statements were a general rule of thumb. Not saying that's what's happening here.

My 3rd attempt here finally make sense? :lolz:

Oh, Beff's a solid dude. The sooner you let him have his way with you the better. ;)

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no, I'm not getting ignored. I have the PM's sent that I'm next if the first guy (which now that you mention it may or may not exist) doesn't follow through. I don't feel like I'm being shunned at the moment. You folks aren't that hostile are ya? I know how that can be. Elsewhere, people wonder why newcomers aren't joining so-and-so site then they turn around and tear up some goof asking a question.

Until I get a feel for things you'll have to forgive me if I don't know how to interpret posts. I get ya now.

Noted. I'll watch my back. Lol.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to see how this place can get towards some folks go look around the Hyphen for a bit. Teddy is just filling you in on some of the more common business practices around here, particularly when it comes to new members. If I have anything for sale now I won't even post it up but instead go the guys I know and trust directly since that is the safest way to move stuff. Flipping is way to common of an occurrence and we don't like to see it happen.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
How do you figure? Community first, marketplace second.

Because then people who want to join the community, and are just getting into the hobby have a hard time doing so. Not to mention it causes everybody and their mother to list their games for 4x their value on ebay.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because then people who want to join the community, and are just getting into the hobby have a hard time doing so. Not to mention it causes everybody and their mother to list their games for 4x their value on ebay.

That's why you just stick around for a while and contribute to this place and then people and sellers will open up to you. Tw3ek is a perfect example, he has contributed a lot and I bought a game from him before he had any market cred but was active. Now me and him have done a lot of business and he has gone on to have many great transactions. You don't need to drop a few hundred in your first month or try and get that from anyone, just stick around and show that you actually care about this place and it'll eventually happen.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0

I bought the lot, mainly for MOTW, the KOF 2003 kit, and the shock boxes. I'm going to sell the games I don't need back to the community for what I paid. I have several other extra carts I've been meaning to sell, as well. Expect a sales thread to pop up next week with cheap MVS carts.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
That's why you just stick around for a while and contribute to this place and then people and sellers will open up to you. Tw3ek is a perfect example, he has contributed a lot and I bought a game from him before he had any market cred but was active. Now me and him have done a lot of business and he has gone on to have many great transactions. You don't need to drop a few hundred in your first month or try and get that from anyone, just stick around and show that you actually care about this place and it'll eventually happen.

Yea, I mean I'm not trippin. I only really want to own a few of the fighting games I really like. I just don't like to see people get excluded. I'm more interested in the hardware aspect of it all.

I bought the lot, mainly for MOTW, the KOF 2003 kit, and the shock boxes. I'm going to sell the games I don't need back to the community for what I paid. I have several other extra carts I've been meaning to sell, as well. Expect a sales thread to pop up next week with cheap MVS carts.

Awesome!

Last edited:

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Wow...this thread got busy :lolz:

I always deal first come, first served. MVS lot is now sold, thanks for the interest.

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah sorry guys I didn't win.

Like was said above it's tough to get into the community when nobody will deal with ya. I've already been beaten outta several sales and I'm not sure it's worth another try or if I just go back to rummaging through Ebay. I don't flip, I'm a collector. Over 33 different platforms (I think the link is in my profile.) Hell I probably haven't traded a game away since Funcoland stopped being a thing. What's more aggravating is that I have the system and no way to use it since I don't have S-video on my TV's and the store I bought the system from, which was selling component wires, hasn't gotten back to me in over a week. This whole thing is turning into a major flop. I work pretty much every day so I don't have online access until the evenings. By the time I stop by I've missed everything.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0

this.

coming onto an established forum (full of jerks, mind you) and then expecting to be embraced with open arms is not going to happen. Sit back and chill a while. learn the lay of the land. make some posts. don't bitch about the attitude here and get to know some folks. respect will come when it's earned.

Yeah sorry guys I didn't win.

Like was said above it's tough to get into the community when nobody will deal with ya. I've already been beaten outta several sales and I'm not sure it's worth another try or if I just go back to rummaging through Ebay. I don't flip, I'm a collector. Over 33 different platforms (I think the link is in my profile.) Hell I probably haven't traded a game away since Funcoland stopped being a thing. What's more aggravating is that I have the system and no way to use it since I don't have S-video on my TV's and the store I bought the system from, which was selling component wires, hasn't gotten back to me in over a week. This whole thing is turning into a major flop. I work pretty much every day so I don't have online access until the evenings. By the time I stop by I've missed everything.

see above. hang out and earn your stripes.

Last edited: