SOLD: Neo Candy 25 4 slot+ MVS carts w/ shockboxes & marquees [AL]

DPsx7

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meh. It's been 2 weeks of brick walls. What's the use. To talk about games I don't have and can't get? The Omega I can't even use? To people that think noobs are flippers? Talk about bummed out...

It's not the sellers fault, first come first serve. There just isn't enough of this stuff to go around when you can't be in the right place at the right time.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Meh. It's been 2 weeks of brick walls. What's the use. To talk about games I don't have and can't get? The Omega I can't even use? To people that think noobs are flippers? Talk about bummed out...

It's not the sellers fault, first come first serve. There just isn't enough of this stuff to go around when you can't be in the right place at the right time.

You are still looking at it the wrong way. Community first, marketplace second. Hang out in some of the other parts of the forum, participate in discussion and just get a feel for the place. Becoming part of a community does not happen overnight and certainly does not happen without a little effort. :D

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Be careful guys. You'll end up with a name like Cocksinmymouth. I speak from experience.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0

You got an Omega, but no way of getting it hooked up? Bummer. Are you looking for specific games, or anything goes?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Listen,

Contribute by posting your opinions on items of interest and other forums beyond the hyphen and the Marketplace. You seem bummed that you can't buy anything and that it's not fair, when it looks like that's your main goal of coming into the community.

Saying it as nicely as possible: That's gonna land you in a world of rejection and hurt from this site. Don't come here just to land a few cheap MVS games, because we've seen a lot of flippers. backstabbers, and scammers run through here on the daily. If you contribute to other forums BEYOND the marketplace, and there are some really good ones that deal with items beyond the Neo, then later on you'll be more accepted.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0

I wish I could tell you that the noob fought the good fight, and the mods let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but the market is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - market life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, the noob would show up with fresh bruises. The established members kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for the noob - that was his routine. I do believe those first two weeks were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I wish I could tell you that the noob fought the good fight, and the mods let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but the market is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - market life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, the noob would show up with fresh bruises. The established members kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for the noob - that was his routine. I do believe those first two weeks were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

Paging andy...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
The man likes to play games; let's get him some carts.

G

greeneye8181

I gotta say some of the members got on me hard about flipping. While it looked bad and I probably shouldn't have asked about a games authenticity then immediately put it on eBay I wasn't flipping. I bought that game along with several others from a source outside the forum and didn't buy it with the intention to flip.
Although, I can see where they are coming from.
When I asked for a Shocktroopers conversion in the "wanted" thread I was chastised and that kind of made me a little resentful but again, I guess it was fair.
The moral of my story is... for noobs, listen to the vets and roll with the punches. Don't be a marketplace rat and be fair when buying/selling.
for the vets... Being a douche to a noob will only make them do exactly what you don't want them to do. Try and rape rewards.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I read this in Morgan Freeman's voice. Epic.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Too bad there isn't an OMEGA Multi-Cart that comes with the OMEGA CMVS.

Then you could get both at the same time, and wouldn't be in this mess.

Welcome to Hell, DipStix.

:p

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Ahh, Jason. I love when you make up your own way saying everyone's forum name. The one above may be my fav yet.

-M5