Terminator: Dark Fate

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
"John Connor was terminated"

"I was selected for the emotional attachment he had for my model due to his boyhood experiences. This aided in my infiltration."

"What are you saying?"

"I killed you."

Good call.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I would rather chew glass than watch another Terminator movie. It was a miracle the second one turned out so well, but everything after was a gigantic waste of time. Not everything has to be a franchise, and I wish studios would stop thinking in those terms all the time. Sometimes it's fine not to cheapen a good movie you've made with a bunch of soulless cash grabs.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Arnie's Terminator was just a rip off of Brynner's character in Westworld. .

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Arnie's Terminator was just a rip off of Brynner's character in Westworld. .

Yeah..this. I've always told people that if they want a slightly better version of The Terminator, watch Westworld. If they want a real life version of it, watch No Country for Old Men.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
such a bummer - but not at all surprising. I knew this was going to suck, because it's 2019 and everything sucks right now.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
I think they waited too long to do a sequel to T2. Every year, more people start using Netflix, and other streaming services, instead of going to see at a movie. But IMO, the best way to see a movie is always at the movie theater.

Movies should use practical special effects as much as possible, and less CGI (which is how J.J. Arbams does it).

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I didn't think it was a bad movie, I mean it was somewhat entertaining with all it's explosions and T on T action as I rode out what was left of my hangover from saturday night. The entire Terminator plot is light on and this just stretched it about as thin as you could get but then is anyone surprised?

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
The last good Terminator movie came out in 1984.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I always wondered why Skynet never just used biological weapons. It was smart enough to invent a fucking time machine but didn't reason that insert super disease could do more efficiently and quickly with less collateral damaged to the planet finish a job that a legion of terminators couldn't.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I always wondered why Skynet never just used biological weapons. It was smart enough to invent a fucking time machine but didn't reason that insert super disease could do more efficiently and quickly with less collateral damaged to the planet finish a job that a legion of terminators couldn't.

Time travel is only possible for living beings or things covered in organic material. I suppose Skynet could have send an infected person or terminator back to spread a plague but maybe the plague would wipe out the creator(s) of Skynet itself. Sending a terminator back to kill the leader of the resistance was supposed to be a surgical strike, and was a last ditch effort on the part of Skynet. There wasn't time to create and perfect a biological weapon.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Time travel is only possible for living beings or things covered in organic material. I suppose Skynet could have send an infected person or terminator back to spread a plague but maybe the plague would wipe out the creator(s) of Skynet itself. Sending a terminator back to kill the leader of the resistance was supposed to be a surgical strike, and was a last ditch effort on the part of Skynet. There wasn't time to create and perfect a biological weapon.

I'm not talking about time travel, I meant deploying a biological weapon in Skynet present time.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Think you may of been looking into that a bit to much LOL

Besides thats pretty much the story line to RE with the exception of the time travel of course.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
12 Monkeys has time travel and biological weapons.

And it shits all over Terminator.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
The animal rights nutcase in 12 Monkeys is prolly Brad Pitt's best performance.

"Fuck the Bozos! - You're a great man!"

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Anybody watch the 12 Monkeys TV show all the way through?
I just checked and they made four seasons, I watched the first season and thought it was decent.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Anybody watch the 12 Monkeys TV show all the way through?
I just checked and they made four seasons, I watched the first season and thought it was decent.

I started it then kind of drifted off...was it actually finished or did they cancel it?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Same as Smokehouse. I watched the first season all the way, I think. But then trailed off. It just was way too different from the Movie to keep me entertained I guess. I dunno.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
12 monkeys sufferers from the same problem as Dusk Till Dawn.

Once the original source material was exhausted, they didn't know where to go.