The Avengers Trailer

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Just got back from this movie. I loved it! No complaints from me!

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
How were the crowds when you went? I was reading a lot of funny shit on Twitter and the Facebook. My favorite one I heard was somebody had a guy sitting behind them calling a girl wearing a Batman shirt an asshole, then 15 minutes later asking his friend sitting next to him who Loki was.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I like how nobody on the net is saying anything about who shows up in the end, and how he could change the Marvel movie franchise as a whole. I guess people has forgoten about him over time.
Maybe people are trying not to be dicks about spoilers.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Maybe people are trying not to be dicks about spoilers.

Cool I deleted my post "not that it gave away anything" and wait until Monday to hear peoples thoughts.

Edit: Damn haven't been here in so long I forgot that you can't delete your own posts.

Last edited:

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
How were the crowds when you went? I was reading a lot of funny shit on Twitter and the Facebook. My favorite one I heard was somebody had a guy sitting behind them calling a girl wearing a Batman shirt an asshole, then 15 minutes later asking his friend sitting next to him who Loki was.

Crowd in the theater was pretty mellow, mix of both comic fans( they were there with either their fav Marvel character myself included ) and fans of the movies. Once the room got dark it was silent after trailers with only laughs heard during the funny parts and chatter resuming after the very final scene which at this point some people noticed that when a very large chunk of the audience is still sitting in their seats and the credits are rolling it might be best to stay put

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
I always find myself screaming "NO!" when something dramatic happens, but actually I just laughed my ass off in many parts of the movie. I really injoyed it a lot :D :D :D Just go there and be amazed by its awesomeness :lolz:

also...

Spoiler:

thanos.jpg

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Just saw this. The most entertaining comic book movie ever...

Spoiler:
I got a nerd-hard-on when Thanos popped in at the end.

Last edited:

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
I saw the Movie yesterday and all I can really say is Wow, especially the hulk was amazing!. may go see it again

Last edited:

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member

I ended up watching the movie Friday around midnight in Santa Monica (3rd Street Promenade). There was a pretty good crowd there and they cheered alot throughout the entire film. Lots of people were wearing different kinds of Marvel shirts. There was one guy who had Cap’s shield, and a gal who had her hair shaped like Loki’s horns (it looked really unusual). Anyways, as others have already stated, the movie was a good watch. It was action-packed and funny. The Hulk scenes were especially memorable.

Oh, so Tony finally got to eat at that restaurant he mentioned :P

That scene was definitely unique :)

Here’s the newest Amazing Spider-Man Trailer. It’s also one of the previews for the Avengers.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Saw it yesterday and loved it. So much fun. Too bad Marvel's comics aren't as entertaining as this. The movie knows what it is and it's a celebration of good old superhero action. Highly recommended.

Saw trailers for both Spider-Man and Batman.

Spider-Man looks like overly serious shit (too bad I'll be skipping-I really like Emma Stone) and I expect Batman to be good but I have no real sense of anticipation for it. I dislike Bane so he will be a hard sell for me.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Saw it yesterday and loved it. So much fun. Too bad Marvel's comics aren't as entertaining as this. The movie knows what it is and it's a celebration of good old superhero action. Highly recommended.

Saw trailers for both Spider-Man and Batman.

Spider-Man looks like overly serious shit (too bad I'll be skipping-I really like Emma Stone) and I expect Batman to be good but I have no real sense of anticipation for it. I dislike Bane so he will be a hard sell for me.
Of the super-hero movies, Batman is the one I'm anticipating. I couldn't be less interested in Spider-Man.

But the thing about Batman is, I'm sure I'll like it but once I've seen it, I'll probably have little desire to dee it again. As great as Dark Knight was, I am never in the mood to rewatch it. I think I watched it on BD one time. And that's it. It's almost too heavy when I'm just looking for something to put on while relaxing. The Burton movies I can put on, I can put on Spider-Man 1 & 2, the Donner Superman movie I'll rewatch every so often, and occasionally I'll feel like watching X-Men 2 or something. Even Batman Begins, I enjoy rewatching once in a while. But not Dark Knight, and I have a feeling the third movie will be more like that for me. Watch it once, love it, maybe once at home, and that's it.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Speaking of Avengers, did anyone see this guy? Holy crap. When I first saw the first video, I started out thinking they faked it with CG. But no, it's a practical suit. Crazy.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Movie was freaking awesome, if you haven't gone to see it you should fix that.

Interesting enough, I clicked view post on STK's post above mine, and I'm in the midst of doing a run of helmets that work like that for some customers. Might actually have to do more than five..

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Here’s the newest Amazing Spider-Man Trailer. It’s also one of the previews for the Avengers.

You know, I never particularly liked the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man movies for some reason. I didn't hate them or anything, but they just didn't resonate with me.

But if this trailer is anything to go by I'll still vastly prefer them to ASM. Looks pretty dumb.

Now, Batman... Can't wait for that shit.

P.S. Taiso: Try reading Gail Simone's Secret Six if you ever get a chance. I bet you'd change your mind about Bane if you did. It's a portrayal of the best aspects of the character and totally minus the dumb bits. It reminds you that he was a great villain before the '90s really got a hold of him and made him silly.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Just came back from the theater. Got raped from the theater as usual. The theater we go to has two "Director's Halls" where they have different seats and you can order stuff like chicken fingers. So of course, my father and I get there and the next show is in the Directors Hall and it's 3D..so boom. Didn't get Spider-Man but got Batman, Prometheus (The trailer in 3D on a big screen looked fucking awesome) Battleship (LULZ) and Frankenweenie which I had no idea Disney was making into a full fledged film.

Awesome stuff. Didn't feel like a two and a half hour long flick. I liked Mark Ruff' as Hulk. I enjoyed Norton in the last movie, but I'm looking forward to seeing what Mark can do with Bruce. Kinda like everything with Hulk, I wish he spoke more. I love how Hulk is in the current Avengers cartoon where sometimes a little bit of Banner comes out, but he'll still call Thor, Goldilocks. I like how it felt like everybody got enough screen time and the characters weren't shoehorned into it just to have them there like a lot of other movies do. So I'm kinda glad that they didn't have Wasp and Ant Man and focused on everybody. All of the other films felt like big budget trailers and it totally payed off having them all together. Hard to believe it's almost 5 years since Iron Man came out and got the ball rolling.

And the two added scenes were awesome. Most of the crowd stayed for the first one but only my dad and I and another family stayed for the final part. Kinda wish Thor would have slammed down his drink like he with the coffee in Thor. (The only funny part in that POS)

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Just came back from the theater. Got raped from the theater as usual. The theater we go to has two "Director's Halls" where they have different seats and you can order stuff like chicken fingers. So of course, my father and I get there and the next show is in the Directors Hall and it's 3D..so boom. Didn't get Spider-Man but got Batman, Prometheus (The trailer in 3D on a big screen looked fucking awesome) Battleship (LULZ) and Frankenweenie which I had no idea Disney was making into a full fledged film.

Awesome stuff. Didn't feel like a two and a half hour long flick. I liked Mark Ruff' as Hulk. I enjoyed Norton in the last movie, but I'm looking forward to seeing what Mark can do with Bruce. Kinda like everything with Hulk, I wish he spoke more. I love how Hulk is in the current Avengers cartoon where sometimes a little bit of Banner comes out, but he'll still call Thor, Goldilocks. I like how it felt like everybody got enough screen time and the characters weren't shoehorned into it just to have them there like a lot of other movies do. So I'm kinda glad that they didn't have Wasp and Ant Man and focused on everybody. All of the other films felt like big budget trailers and it totally payed off having them all together. Hard to believe it's almost 5 years since Iron Man came out and got the ball rolling.

And the two added scenes were awesome. Most of the crowd stayed for the first one but only my dad and I and another family stayed for the final part. Kinda wish Thor would have slammed down his drink like he with the coffee in Thor. (The only funny part in that POS)

I agree. The movie was just so goddamn well done in almost every aspect. Great fucking movie.

I didn't stay for the second scene after the credits though. I normally would have but the first scene disarmed me so I thought that was it. I heard...
Spoiler:
the Avengers were sitting eating tacos or something?

Don't know we're doing spoiler tags in here but care to explain what happened?

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I
Don't know we're doing spoiler tags in here but care to explain what happened?

Spoiler:
Tony Stark since Iron Man 1 has been talking about going to this food restaurant he heard of down the street, mentioned it again in Iron Man 2 and again in Avengers and well he finally got to go there and took the Avengers with him. Pretty much all of them except Thor and Tony were pretty worn out from the battle and were eating like zombies while Tony & Thor smiled like conquering kings

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
You know, I never particularly liked the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man movies for some reason. I didn't hate them or anything, but they just didn't resonate with me.

But if this trailer is anything to go by I'll still vastly prefer them to ASM. Looks pretty dumb.

TBH I’m not really sure what to expect with this Amazing Spider-Man Reboot. I liked Raimi’s Spider-Man 1 and 2, and while Spidey 3 was a let down, I wasn’t thinking a reboot would be coming so soon.

My expectations for this new film are pretty low.

Speaking of Avengers, did anyone see this guy? Holy crap. When I first saw the first video, I started out thinking they faked it with CG. But no, it's a practical suit. Crazy.

That’s awesome. And dude made it out of recycled plastics too.