The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Not being vaccinated is not equivalent to currently harboring an infectious disease.

I understanding the reasoning why one should, in an abundance of caution, presume it is. I just can’t agree with it.

It is no different than thinking every girl you see in a bar after 10pm has an STD.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Honestly is the real money in criminality any more? Bezos et al follow the law.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Honestly is the real money in criminality any more? Bezos et al follow the law.

Now that I think about it, it may be.

PG&E has felonies for Obstruction of Justice and 84 counts of manslaughter and they still give dividends to share holders.

Just need to become a white collar criminal.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
You’d make good money if you simply ran a day care as a cash front for money laundering.

hell, these days running a day care is better than laundering. you see how much that shit costs? The good ones are like $2k per kid per month. Even shitty ones are almost $1k/month per kid.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Bring back a world where one parent could bring home the bacon while another protected the child.

Unironically this.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bring back a world where one parent could bring home the bacon while another protected the child.

Unironically this.
It exists. But parents are hyper commercial and need to buy shit, have a million monthly payments, and outshine the other women at the PTA bake sale.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
PG&E has felonies for Obstruction of Justice and 84 counts of manslaughter and they still give dividends to share holders.
THey also have one top 40 hit, and two more in the top 100.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The law regarding corporations committing crimes is interesting. I wonder what they threshold is for them to simply be dissolved. And for public companies at what point are the shareholders complicit?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
The law regarding corporations committing crimes is interesting. I wonder what they threshold is for them to simply be dissolved. And for public companies at what point are the shareholders complicit?

W made corporations people. So I don’t see why key members shouldn’t just go to jail.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
My understanding is that corporations are made up of people and as an association of people don’t lose their 1st amendment rights (or other applicable individual rights.)

Agreed that someone should go to jail.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
So if an entire corporation goes to jail, is it just the ceo, the stockholders or all of the employees?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
CA Governor issued order mandating vaccination or weekly testing for all school staff.

Still have to wear masks.

I guess because staff aren’t vaccinated possibly?

I dunno.

I don’t like it but it is what it is.

I think Newsom is going to be recalled.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
So if an entire corporation goes to jail, is it just the ceo, the stockholders or all of the employees?
ask Elizabeth holmes and the sackler family ... going to jail just mean your not rich enough .

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
ask Elizabeth holmes and the sackler family ... going to jail just mean your not rich enough .

RE: Purdue Pharma - I don’t understand how American regulators aren’t culpable for the flood of Opioids on the market over the past 20+ years.

We’re talking a highly controlled substance and they just let it flow with no oversight?

There needs to be accountability from the greedy pharmacists and doctors overprescribing for kickbacks all the way to the top, where the manufacturers knew their pills were being abused AND to the regulators who tracked the flow of these bills. Gov’t going after the Corp. is laughable when they work hand in hand.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So is Covid a plot to kill Trumpers?

If the disease don’t kill them, the Veterinary DeWormer will.