The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Pretty sure there a law against protesting in a mask

Good thing a lot of them didn't wear masks then right? Law abiding citizens.

Edit: I look forward to LoneSage's new thread so I can stop shitting up this one.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

I got about 7 minutes into it.
What's his angle? the whole investigation against him was illegal?

Lord I just wanna bop him in the mouth. A light punch, just enough to bust his lips and possibly give him some fat lips in the morning, but not cause scars or knock out his teeth.

He's gotta be the worlds most annoying man.

He's a lefty looney. I won't even watch clips of him anymore after he said don't vote for Hilary, let Trump burn the country down, viola no more Republicans.

No really somehow it's like he shit himself, refuses to go home and change keeps following you around saying hey I shit myself wanna smell it?

Once in a blue moon he has a witty observation or logical argument but frequently he takes things out of context or cites dubious sources. He doesn't care, he'll stare you dead in the face and be like look it's a fact.

I did a where are they now follow up on him using Google, sounds like he's gonna try and be the lefts version of Alex Jones.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
When you can't refute the facts, attack the person I guess. That's fine, fuck off.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
He specifically admitted to lying about asking the Russian ambassador to refrain from responding to Obama administration sanctions against Russia for its election interference and further requested Russia help block a United Nations vote on Israeli settlements which the incoming administration didn't agree with. Flynn also agreed that he lied about his lobbying activities in federal filings related to work on behalf of the Republic of Turkey throughout the 2016 campaign.

Scumbag.

He knew damn well that the Russians hacked our election process and despite being a career military man actively worked with a foreign government to further subvert our national interest.

I didnt see the Russians taking too keen an interest in anyone elses presidential campaign, did you?

The Turkey thing is icing on the cake.

Quoted again for WYO, there ya go those are the facts.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
When you can't refute the facts, attack the person I guess. That's fine, fuck off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Dore

The Jimmy Dore Show

CNN describes Dore's show as "a far-left YouTube channel that peddles conspiracy theories, such as the idea that Syrian chemical weapons attacks are hoaxes".[6] Dore responded by saying of his show that, "We actually debunk conspiracy theories like the one that says Assad gassed his own people."[7] In September 2019, the investigative journalism site Bellingcat reported that Dore had received $2,500 from The Association for Investment in Popular Action Committees in 2017, a pro-Assad lobbying group.[8] That same year, Dore argued that the chemical weapons attack on the opposition-held town of Khan Sheikhun was likely to have been a "false flag," orchestrated by groups opposed to Assad.[8] The United Nations has confirmed that the Syrian government was responsible for the attack.[8][9]

Dore had "lit into Democrats for blaming hackers for their loss, raised doubts about the credibility of intelligence agencies, and seen the heavy hand of war hawks hyping the Russia connection to destabilize Europe and the Middle East."[13]

In May 2017, Dore discussed conspiracy theories over the murder of Seth Rich and questioned statements by law enforcement and Rich's family.[14] Dore cited a retracted Fox News story to substantiate his claims, and continued to insist that there were “a lot of red flags” and there “is probably something more to this story” including after the Fox News retraction.[15]

He has been a staunch critic of the Special Counsel investigation into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.[18]

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Quoted again for WYO, there ya go those are the facts.

No, it's not that simple. Try thinking critically instead of cutting and pasting all the time like eclypse. Try listening to people you may not like or agree with and form your own opinions.

I don't like Flynn, Trump, or anyone in the administration. Russiagate is still fake news and I can't take anyone seriously that still believes in it.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
LOL, now you're quoting amateur encyclopedia entries.

Marek

Banned
No, it's not that simple. Try thinking critically instead of cutting and pasting all the time like eclypse. Try listening to people you may not like or agree with and form your own opinions.

I don't like Flynn, Trump, or anyone in the administration. Russiagate is still fake news and I can't take anyone seriously that still believes in it.

So what's fake news about it exactly? Russians have been laundering money through Trump unbelievably blantaly for decades. The timeline of all the meetings and contacts between trumps campaign and Russian officials and/or oligarch adjacent shady mob dudes is completely blatant.

Theres no fucking ambiguity.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
So what's fake news about it exactly? Russians have been laundering money through Trump unbelievably blantaly for decades. The timeline of all the meetings and contacts between trumps campaign and Russian officials and/or oligarch adjacent shady mob dudes is completely blatant.

Theres no fucking ambiguity.

There's also no proof of collusion. Did you read the Mueller report conclusions?

Marek

Banned
There's also no proof. Did you read the Mueller report conclusions?

There are a shit load of people "unable to recall" the contents of important conversations they were party to.

There are a shit load of sealed transcripts from close door testimony by people like Felix Sater ('member him??) that Barr is refusing court orders to release, and as of the past 48 hours is taking it to the fucking Supreme Courtin order to bury it forever.

There was the invocation of executive privilege to prevent people like Don McGhan and John Bolton from testifying.

I mean whatever man. You're entitled to believe what you want but calling "Russiagate" "fake news" is pretty floridaman of you when we're dealing with levels of obstruction that Nixon would have died for.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
There are a shit load of people "unable to recall" the contents of important conversations they were party to.

There are a shit load of sealed transcripts from close door testimony by people like Felix Sater ('member him??) that Barr is refusing court orders to release, and as of the past 48 hours is taking it to the fucking Supreme Courtin order to bury it forever.

There was the invocation of executive privilege to prevent people like Don McGhan and John Bolton from testifying.

I mean whatever man. You're entitled to believe what you want but calling "Russiagate" "fake news" is pretty floridaman of you when we're dealing with levels of obstruction that Nixon would have died for.

Let's be clear. I'm not saying Trump and co have done nothing wrong. Far from it, in fact. But in this specific instance, which the media focused on relentlessly for 3+ years, there's just nothing there. You have to prove crimes, not innocence, and the whole thing just doesn't add up. Or do you think Trump is incompetent, yet capable of masterminding a complex international conspiracy? It's been one Al Capone vault after another with Rachel Maddow edging for years but never achieving orgasm.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

I have other ways I enjoy spending my time than watching Russia Times, Alex Jones or even Jimmy Dore for an hour. I was asking you in your own words to explain in a sentence or two what he was getting at. Making fun of me for copying and pasting and not showing critical thought when your the one who posts an hour long video as a rebuttal then can't even explain the crux of it.

Dude sixteen members of the Trump campaign met with Russian agents dozens of times.
WHY? You're job at that point in time is to win the hearts and minds of the American voters.
Russia colluded with Trump to help him win the election, no quid pro quo was found like in Ukraine though. Russia helped him and he let them.

Jeff Mason from Reuters: President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the US/Russia relationship back to normal.

Marek

Banned
Let's be clear. I'm not saying Trump and co have done nothing wrong. Far from it, in fact. But in this specific instance, which the media focused on relentlessly for 3+ years, there's just nothing there. You have to prove crimes, not innocence, and the whole thing just doesn't add up. Or do you think Trump is incompetent, yet capable of masterminding a complex international conspiracy? It's been one Al Capone vault after another with Rachel Maddow edging for years but never achieving orgasm.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
You have to prove crimes, not innocence, and the whole thing just doesn't add up. Or do you think Trump is incompetent, yet capable of masterminding a complex international conspiracy? It's been one Al Capone vault after another with Rachel Maddow edging for years but never achieving orgasm.

It should have been game over when he told Lester Holt he fired Comey over investigating him for over Russia. Obstruction of Justice

If he wouldn't have fired Comey he would have swept the whole thing under the rug in a few weeks. I mean the man helped him win the election. Then he also tried to intimidate him by asking him to bend the knee and look the other way on the Flynn deal.

Dude it's just talking circles wit these people. Well if the president committed a crime why isn't he in jail now? Because you can't make a president go to court to answer for his crimes. The Mueller investigation had no teeth. He basically said collusion it not per se illegal, but he clearly committed obstruction of justice and that should be investigated more.

Doesn't matter congress won't impeach him or even hold a trial no matter what he does. The system is broken now. He knows he can run around and do or say anything and get away with it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Flynn ran sock puppet operations to spread misinformation online. At least that what he was supposedly being paid by Russia to give speeches about in the run up to the election. His own son should be making prison wine right now for the shit he did with regard to comet ping pong.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Got my 3ds was very afraid when it said UAE and Saudi Arabia Malaysia for region on the box...but it turns out its fine...also why is pbs being provided several millions?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Oh I totally agree with you, he's a college grad with decades of job experience. He knew exactly what he was doing thats what makes it worse.

Even worse is that he had to have known/suspected that Intel has the tools to listen into his conversations with the Russian Embassador.

No, it's not that simple. Try thinking critically instead of cutting and pasting all the time like eclypse. .

Critical thinking would be looking at primary and secondary sources and making a rational decision. Not posting a youtube video of some loon talking about god knows what. A demonstration of critical thinking would be you laying out the argument in your own words.

There's also no proof of collusion. Did you read the Mueller report conclusions?

They admitted to collusion.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Even worse is that he had to have known/suspected that Intel has the tools to listen into his conversations with the Russian Embassador.

Critical thinking would be looking at primary and secondary sources and making a rational decision. Not posting a youtube video of some loon talking about god knows what. A demonstration of critical thinking would be you laying out the argument in your own words.

There's no point wasting hours crafting a persuasive essay to post on a forum where dissent frequently results in ridicule, bans, and glib one-line responses.

The information is out there. You, poppy and Xavier refuse to even watch a YT video that lays out the case, so why the fuck should I bother? Jimmy Dore is abrasive but that doesn't mean he's wrong about Russiagate. Maybe check out The Hill TV's Rising show or Useful Idiots for a more palatable presentation.

The state of the media in America is absolutely pathetic. We're in a fucked up parallel universe where annoying douchebag Tucker Carlson is more reliable source of information than anyone on MSNBC. Biden's accuser was ignored for months until a podcaster interviewed her, then it took another month for mainstream outlets to take it seriously. They waited weeks until Biden had time to formulate a response to even ask him about it. Now the same Democratic shills and #metoo activists that were screaming "believe women" during the Cavanaugh hearings are falling over themselves to minimize Reade and justify continued support for a candidate that no one on here really likes, except maybe EW, because orange man bad. Meanwhile, Congressional Democrats voted for the horrendous CARES Act that will fuck people over for years to come and Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi suggest Trump re-open ACA exchanges so broke people that lost their jobs can purchase worthless policies from predatory insurance companies.

So yeah, keep running around in circles getting outraged because Russia hacked the election using trolls and Facebook ads instead of coming to terms with the fact that 8 years of Obama resulted in record income inequality, multiple illegal wars, a Republican healthcare plan, a divided country and the election of Donald Trump.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Wow, wyo’s Mask completely slipped off. He’s a full tilt Alex Jones chugging Joe Rogan listening “Bernie Bro”...

Count this as a glib one line response, since your wall of text went nowhere.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Wow, wyo’s Mask completely slipped off. He’s a full tilt Alex Jones chugging Joe Rogan listening “Bernie Bro”...

Count this as a glib one line response, since your wall of text went nowhere.

You are the biggest conspiracy theorist on this site but no one calls you on it.