THE PRESTIGE: Batman versus Wolverine

N2x

Chin's Bartender
From the director of:

Memento.
Insomnia.
Batman Begins.

Comes a tale of magic, intrigue, deception, intense rivalry, and David Bowie.

You can bet I'll be there, drunk and rowdy.
This is not The Illusionist.

Are you watching closely?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I was going to read the book

then I got real lazy and decided to smoke some drugs

David Bowie used to pack Jagger's ass

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Mutant vs. Superhero?

I dont even see how this movie would be longer than 2 minutes as far as fighting goes.

Bale would win hands down. Make him disappear.

And I liked the illusionist.

Last edited:

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
DashK said:
lol, no, both actors are in a movie called the prestige. it has nothing to do with wolverine or batman.

although, both character's next movies are comin out within the next 3 years (hopefully)

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
This movie looks interesting, hopefully Christian Bale kills another hooker with a chainsaw again.
ap.jpg

Last edited:

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
A new Christopher Nolan movie... with both Bale and Jackman? OH HECK YEAH!! I'm totally up for this. Only thing is, I got to go to a Seattle Sonics preseason game so i'll miss it opening night. Oh well, Saturday night will be just as good. Hopefully it's a decent crowd with no annoying kids/teenagers talking during the movie.

It would be funny if Bale were losing to Jackman somewhere in the movie and all of sudden Michael Caine and Bale bust out...

"You still haven't given up on me?" -Bale

"Never." -Caine

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
ResOGlas said:
This movie looks interesting, hopefully Christian Bale kills another hooker with a chainsaw again.
ap.jpg

...where's my Huey Lewis and the News cd's.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
Let's not forget some of Phil Collins' best work.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
LOL just think about how ridiculous it would be if they decided to come out with an actual movie called "Batman vs Wolverine".

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
SPINMASTER X said:
LOL just think about how ridiculous it would be if they decided to come out with an actual movie called "Batman vs Wolverine".

Please...no. I thought the rumoered Superman vs Batman was outrageous (for a movie), but that would have been just stupid.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
SPINMASTER X said:

Even funnier would be if the movie featured neither Batman nor Wolverine, but an old man rubbing his scrotum for two hours while reciting Queen lyrics.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I think a Superman/Batman movie would be cool...

At least, I like the comic.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
N2x said:
Even funnier would be if the movie featured neither Batman nor Wolverine, but an old man rubbing his scrotum for two hours while reciting Queen lyrics.

You've just shattered the hopes that anybody else could post something funny in this thread.

this thread = destroyed. Victoly.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
Impressive film. Felt a lot like Batman Begins, not only from the cast, but also the score and visual texture. For stylish and sophisticated movies, Christopher Nolan is the real deal.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
N2x said:

"I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike. I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like".