The *SWEATY MAN CAVE* of Mercenary X99

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Damn, that's a sweet sanctuary! All the posters and decorations are a nice touch. Very cool.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Merc's gotta come out of the closet some time...

How did I know someone was going to go there? I just figured it have been Late or Kernow to crack wise, not my Youngstown Ohio amigo. :annoyed: Well it's so nice in this closet it's hard to want to come out. :tickled:

P.S. I just stroked mah stuff (Flesh Light FTW) to a choice Belladonna slut feast, the thing ended with Nina Hartley milking Bella (when she was preggo) with some mechanical udder milk machine, obviously tacked onto the sex compilation. I've never seen her cry before, not even with a baseball shoved in her ass,but getting milk made her cry, and got me harder. Yessir, right from the closet. :lol:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
How did I know someone was going to go there? I just figured it have been Late or Kernow to crack wise, not my Youngstown Ohio amigo. :annoyed: Well it's so nice in this closet it's hard to want to come out. :tickled:

P.S. I just stroked mah stuff (Flesh Light FTW) to a choice Belladonna slut feast, the thing ended with Nina Hartley milking Bella (when she was preggo) with some mechanical udder milk machine, obviously tacked onto the sex compilation. I've never seen her cry before, not even with a baseball shoved in her ass,but getting milk made her cry, and got me harder. Yessir, right from the closet. :lol:

Had to... you left yourself vulnerable :)

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Damn Merc, that's a sweet spread you got there buddy. My entire home is a man cave of sorts (I call it the nerd lair), but there's just something awesome about having a little nook with cool shit in it.

Next you'll have to get a go kart if you wanna pay proper tribute to Bubbles (or, failing that, a kitty). :buttrock:

genjuro1

Ninja Combat Warrior
#1> With as much as I love women (and my wife) I'm beginning to
think they're more trouble than they're worth. But dammit if we can't
live without them. :( Thus such a room is necessary for a primal male
especially.QUOTE]

I've recently started to feel this way. Most women, (especially nowadays) are INSANE.
I said the same thing this year, ("They're more trouble than they're worth").

My last 3 girlfriends each gave me maybe 1 month of joy, and a lifetime of uncalled for aggravation.

My brother calls me all the time telling me about all the crazy nonsense his daughter's mother puts him through, and said she is the number 1 stress causer in his life. All he wants to do is spend time with his daughter, and she keeps getting in the way, playing all kinds of mean-spirited games with the court system, etc. just to piss him off. She's done the same thing with her other 2 "badies' fathers". Like I said most women nowadays are nutty. Some of it is our fault fellas (but that's a whole nother topic).

My cousin told me that his wife gets on his nerves more than she doesn't (they have 2 daughters). My friend who is recently divorced with 2 kids, said his ex-wife was his #1 stressor when they were married.
And my family wants me to hurry up and get married and start a family. Yeah right. I'm not rushing into that mess, unless I know I've got a quality woman by my side.

The Bible (I believe in the book of Proverbs) warns at least 3 times of living with a "crabby/bad woman". I've been through (parents divorced when I was 12), seen/heard (friends and family members who are married with kids, and/or divorced) enough to know, that I have to be very sure I've got a chic who is THOROUGH thru and thru to risk the little bit of peace-of-mind I have in my single life.

I say this to every girlfriend during the early getting-to-know-you conversations; your mate is suppose to be (most of the time) a stress reliever, not a stress causer. If you causing more stress than joy, and I bring the issue(s) to your attention and you don't make no effort to correct. Then it's time to say good-bye.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
nice mike.
i still have that thing for you.
I need to drop it off this weekend if you're around sometime.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Thanks for sharing the pics merc...

I can just imagine the spunk that has been cleaned off those walls.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Next you'll have to get a go kart if you wanna pay proper tribute to Bubbles (or, failing that, a kitty). :buttrock:

"Ah shit Ricky, now no one will want to bring their kitties to freckin' kitty land!"

:lolz:

Don't think I'll be rocking out in a Go Kart anytime soon. I draw the line with my 30something BMX rider/racer status. I get enough guff for that living in a non bicycle city as it is, but just up the road in Austin there are 40somethings on BMX bikes and the cops don't even sweat them. Go figure.

nice mike.
i still have that thing for you.
I need to drop it off this weekend if you're around sometime.

I gotta' work tomorrow, but I'll be around. Just give me a call on the cellphone.

Thanks for sharing the pics merc...

I can just imagine the spunk that has been cleaned off those walls.

Well the nice thing about a Fleshlight is I can let loose inside it (cream pie) and it's easy to clean out later. I totally wore out the UR3 Belladonna mold, and I mean wore it out. Strangely enough the only thing that's been worth the money has been this Fleshlight Mini Maid. BELLA! :vik:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Nice dragun sir! Also, I havent seen that wall scroll with the girl on it in easily 10 years. One just like it used to hang in my local comic shop back in the day.

Gotta get some more votoms up in there man!

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Thanks so much 4 sharing with us,bros :-)

1st post on the site, join date as of today on the 25th of Sept?

Bros?

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but how do U know me? Most of the people in this thread I know either offline or from these boards over the last 7 years. You're *Suspect* in my book. :spock:

Figure you're either a spambot or yet ANOTHER Infiltrator (well someone hoping to be) trying to keep tabs on me from offline. I've had plenty since 2006, so basically if I don't know you for six years or better I don't trust you/anyone. If you were using the term "bros" figuratively as in fellow gamers, then my bad. My paramilitary stray dog grunt self is rarely wrong in these matters.

END OF LINE

aria

Former Moderator
You were right the first time. He's been vaporized. The most recent wave of spambots (in the past year) basically reply with generic terms and then have sigs laced with spam.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Looks more like a nerd cave than a man cave. A man cave would have sports posters and jerseys on the wall. All I'm saying is let's get our terminology right.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Living in a shed might have its perks

Just wached 'Way of the Road' last night, classic w/ Ray sleeping in his 'rig sleeper' and Bubbles setting up Kittyland Love Center

Awesome room btw

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
LOL nice!

But you need a Gaiking figure to stand there in between the Getter Dragon and Grendizer figures.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
So, where do you fit the arcade cabs?

Nice Sega Super GT poster, tho. :D

#1> The 2-Slot Big Red 1 is down stairs with both Shock Troopers game slotted in it right now. But I'm going to be getting rid of the RASTAN cab and IKARI III: The Rescue sometime next week. Just no room left.

#2> Yeah I took that SUPER GT poster out of Die Hard Game Fan Magazine back in the day iirc, kept it ever since. Of course my daughter wants the poster for herself and she'll likely end up with it. She's already asking me if I'll buy her a 2010 Camaro in Bumblebee yellow with the racing stripes too. I told her when she's sixteen we'll see about that. SUPER GT is still one of my all time fave racers.

LOL nice!

But you need a Gaiking figure to stand there in between the Getter Dragon and Grendizer figures.

Yeah I used to have one, probably still do have it too, but it's probably all the way in the back of my father's shed next to my Miriya Farina SDF MACROSS 5 foot 2 cardboard cutout that I got from a friend of mine from the Macross "Summer '84" promotional tour in Japan. Wonder how much that would fetch these days?

Last edited: