Theoretical question about the bird flu

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
What if.....

It did become a mass panademic that led to a death toll over 100 million worldwide. Better yet, how would America react to a situation where even just 5% of it's population was wiped out in a short timespan ? 5% of our population would be 15 million. That's nearly the population of the state of Florida.

-What to do with 15 million bodies. mass graves or cremation ?

-Would you even leave your house for work knowing any person you ran across could give you death ?

-Could society even begin to function normaly ?

Discuss

PS~ I label this theoretical because I don't believe this will happen, or atleast not from this strain of flu.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
What if.....

It did become a mass panademic that led to a death toll over 100 million worldwide. Better yet, how would America react to a situation where even just 5% of it's population was wiped out in a short timespan ? 5% of our population would be 15 million. That's nearly the population of the state of Florida.

-Would you even leave your house for work knowing any person you ran across could give you death ?

Discuss

Discuss
Who fucking cares

I'd Save money on Gas.....

Or I'd go to Nebraska guided bye dreams in which an old black woman screams about the rats being in the corn

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
What if you were a kid or an adult that caught it at work or school, and you knew you could probably never go home again to tell your family goodbye?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
This would probably kick my "work from home" plan into high gear.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
norton9478 said:
Or I'd go to Nebraska guided bye dreams in which an old black woman screams about the rats being in the corn

That was Colorado, and the cool people all went to Vegas.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
What if someone offered you a million dollars, but the catch was you had to eat his poop?

I don't think I'd do it!

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
My grandfather has a place in central PA, about 100 miles from anywhere... I'd do the same thing as I would in an invasion, large scale terror attack or pandemic. I'd run to the hills, camp in the woods with my family and wait it all out. We're not nutso survivalists or anything... but my extended family has a plan in place should anything ever happen like that.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
What if.....

Discuss

PS~ I label this theoretical because I don't believe this will happen, or atleast not from this strain of flu.

Interesting. Considering one of the biggest carriers of the flu is just above Australia, 15 million dead would pretty much wipe out 80% of our population.

I would become a Ninja Looter for a while and then find some horny Sydney sluts that want to fuck all day long in my newly looted king sized, vibrating, heart-shaped bed, contracting and swapping STD's until we concocted one strong enough to counteract the bird flu.

That would definately be something for King to write about. :chimp:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
What if.....

Discuss

I am drunk as shit right now and I am looking through old Abasuto posts, and maodammit I'm bumping this. What use to spend all this effort to save the forums if no one ever reads the old threads, right?